chapter fifty one

Savanna KNIGHT.

I received an email from Dylan that I've been moved to my stepfather business,I could not sleep that night knowing that he could kill me because of the deal. I'd to go, I went to the office and saw Kevin there too but no freaking Lauren.

Everyone was gathered around to make some introduction and I can't go in and tell them my name, my breathing was starting to become difficult as I could feel my heart racing from my chest.

"Your next?". Everyone said as I walked infront of everyone, their eyes were on me following every jiggly move of mine

I was infront of everyone and my heart beating faster than ever as I rub hands on my hoodie because they felt sweaty.i was feeling lightheaded all the sudden, I hear some cough sounds from them as they shouted hurry up as I look for any door but they was no door just a group of people surrounding me in a circle.

"Hurry up, we don't have time for some suspense you are trying to give us".Amy said, she introduced herself first.

"H-I--". I paused then gulped slowly as i turn and ran away from the circle to a place that was far away from there.

I didn't know where I was but it was a deserted place, I sat on the floor as I try to count numbers to myself to calm my self from having a panic attack here. I do not know why Dylan put me here.

The introduction was over, I was in my office until some man came sitting on my table, I shifted my chair back as he dramatically flipped his hair then turns me to then smirked"Hey, my name is Ian and you're?". He winked at me.

"I-m- sav-". I froze when he caressed my face with one finger as I need to wash my face now.

Excuse me, but you're touching another man's property. Back up!

"My name is Ian and why are hiding all that beauty under that hoodie".He said  zipping my hoodie zip alittle as I got up quickly.

"S-top touching!".I say in a firm and a shaky voice, memories of what my step brother touched me like this.I could feel hot tears falling down on my cheeks

He looked at me suprised as he walks to wards me putting his arm on my arm" I didn't mean to make you cry,I just mean that you're sexy. Damn". He said in a wolfish grin as I step back from him

"I'm married get away from me!". I say to him pushing him away, I could feel my breath get shaky again and I could feel my hands suddenly getting sweaty.

"Baby-".

"Stop, GET AWAY FROM ME!". I yelled as I covered my ears with my hands as my negative side begins to talk again.

"B-"

I could not take it anymore when I feel him grab my hand, i slapped him on the face then ran to the nearest bathroom. I   hide under the sink rocking myself slowly.

"I'm a good girl!"

"I'm a good wife!".

"I'm a good mother!".

"Someone loves me!'.

"Someone does love me!". I said again

My eyes could not hold it anymore,I felt disgusted with how his hands touched me, it didn't feel warm like how Alex's hands when he touched me or it didn't warm me inside like when he flirts with me."I want to go back with Sean, Dylan and Lauren".I say as I sniffed wiped my eyes.

I have been here for five minutes, I was trying to calm myself because if I didn't then I could faint from my panic attack. hearing the faint sound of water as it hits the floor did sound calm.

"Savanna?". I hear the voice I wanted to hear as I put my hoodie cap down and I  shook my head trying to snap out of it.

"Alex?". I say in an unsure tone

"Hey, is anyone there?".

"No".

Next I hear the door open, it was him as he frowns seeing me then he joins me on the floor before hugging me. I feel myself getting all fizzy inside as he give me a kiss on my forehead then strokes my head slowly"Yeah, sorry about the mix up but come on. You don't look good when you cry". He said as he runs his thumbs near my cheek and wipes my tears slowly.

"Come on let's get you back". He gets up and helps me hug before he pulls me to another tight hug.

"So you freaked out? Is that's why you're here?".

"Yes ".

"Princess!". Sean and Dylan said as they hugged me immediately we were out, it feels so good to hear them call me that.

"Come on, we are kidnapping you away from here" Sean said as they walked out they made this a spy mission and Alex rolled his eyes.

"I'm happy you are back". Alex said to me before he plays with my fingers as we drove back

I think I like Alex.

God.