chapter seventy four

Brooklyn Anderson.

It has been a week since me and Leo have been working together and fucked the second day, I mean we were both in a horny and we fucked about six round and honestly he was much bigger than Ross.Me and Ross are not together since he didn't satisfy me as he did before but now I missed fucking Alexander too. I saw the picture of Savanna his wife and she was very beautiful from the pic of her that Leo took when he was stalking her in the park but she looked innocent

I laughed like does a innocent woman like he satisfy some one like Alex, does she know his soft spot is his dimples. I mean does she know he likes it rough and he likes many rounds not one too. I heard that Sean and Dylan likes her too.

I was just aware that my daughter was alive, I thought she will die from being a motherless child but she's alive. Leo stalks her from her school and I saw my child and she looks like Alex completely but she had my blue eyes but Alex will have said that it from Savanna's since I mean she also have ocean blue eyes but hers was abit dark light in a sense.

We decided to use the park for the plan there was this icecream place that just opens as we paid a kid called kenzie to talk and make Serenity jealous to go to the place since it was on a highway too. So it could be called a hit and run or it could be called an accident too.

"Fuck yes". Leo moans as he slaps my ass, it's just some fun before we start to do the plan.

"Can you go harder or you will admit to you having a small-". I pause as he goes harder making me grab his shoulder.

He goes even harder making me moan, he pounds into me even harder as I let out a moan knowing my orgasm was so coming faster than I thought it will as it was about making me want to stand up as he grabs me back pounding into me.

"Leo, I'm going-". I paused pushing him off from me as I balled myself then all my cum comes out making me pant.

"You should calm down". He argues as he didn't sound happy about what I did, I sigh knowing that I could my pills.

"Yes" he moaned as he gets back in me, he pounds into me harder as I hold the sheets that my life depends on it.

I feel his orgasm in me as he pulls out of me then panted, I moaned enjoying the feeling of what he just did. He tries to pull me closer to cuddle as I nod no getting up to the bathroom",what was that about Brooklyn?". He asked me

"It was sex, what else?". I stated.

"So the calling me daddy, the yes this is all yours and I fucking love-".

"We all say things that we don't mean when we are high in pleasure". I say as I removed my clothes and got in.

"So we just fuck and plan to get people that are happy without us?". He asked.

"I mean you left Alex by yourself and he is happy with something but you want to de-".

"Don't you understand, we just fuck and we can continue to after this but we'll need to make this plan successful". I say as I caressed his cheek pulling him in. I need to give him false hope to do this.

"Okay,". He says as he kissed me.

"Want to have bathroom s-".

"Yes," he interrupts before he presses my back on the bathroom glass doors.

He puts his thumb in my mouth as I put in even deeper and lick it, it tastes of him as I used my tongue on his thumb as he continued to talk about this plan.

"So you will drop something on the road and plan two will commence" I say before I kiss his fingers as he grins

"Bye bye, Serenity".