chapter fourty five

Savanna knight.

Ally and I hanged out in my office and since she's pregnant she was eating a bag of takis with melted chocolate and she seemed to be enjoying it every like much as I strunched my nose, I didn't want to hurt her feelings because she could cry in a blink of an eye because of her hormones and She begged Sean to allow her to stay with me since he's currently overprotective over her now.

"You think I'm gross?". Her shaky voice said breaking my trances,her eyes were already glossy and some tears were on the verge of falling on her rosy cheeks.

"No, why will I think?".

"You are doing your nose in disgust, I'm sorry if I disgust-".

"No, no. Infact I'm jealous that you get to eat this and i don't because you know I'm a big fan of chocolate and spice". I lied immediately as she passing me a bag of takis and shoves a bowl of  the chocolate to me.

"You can eat with me, Sean brought me lots of it already and you'll actually like it so Join me". She said with a smile, I see her eyes were back to normal.

She sees my hesitation as her eyes get back to glossy now bringing her hand to collect the bag of takis from me, I sighed mentally saying sorry taste buds as I opened the bag and took one out as i dipped it in the chocolate and smiled.

"Your a good friend". She said smiling again as she dips another in the bowl, I take a bite of mine and chewed.

"It's actually good". I said as I swallow it asking her if I could take another dip as she nods taking out of her bag of Takis.

This pregnancy craving was actually good but that doesn't mean I'll take all, Ally is a model and influencer  for some glamour products but people will never guess of seeing Her in  a oversized shirt with a pair of leggings with her hair in a messy bun too, No make up, No nails done but she has very pretty nails too.

"So are you coming to my engagement or you're not coming? No. Will you like pretty please come? I really like you".

"I'm coming, but I have not actually found an outfit to wear ". I said as she claps then squealed.

"I'll help you, we will go during your lunch break, we will aslo but some like cookies and nacho cheese because I'm craving those with pickles and maple syrup too.".She squeals as she list them out, I'm definitely not trying them out.

"You might like all of them but I mean Sean likes some of them, especially this one that we are eating and I think it's time for me to drink some water". She said as she checks her Fitbit, as she takes some water from her bottle aslo a necessity that Sean makes her take.

"Okay, Now I miss Sean. I'll see you by the other side of the road for the shop trip and don't tell Sean plus you can take the chocolate and my takis if you like. Bye!". She squealed as she puts the water in her mouth and walks out.

I move the chocolate to my side and the Takis having two bags of it as I dropped the takis in and mixed them up until it was fully covered and put it in my-

"Savanna,This is An emergency!"lauren barges in and sits then looked at what I was doing but ignored it anyways.

"I think I'm beginning to like my boss".