chapter ten

Alexander KNIGHT.

Savannah behaved like Brooklyn again, I don't know maybe the God are trying to get back at me for the way that I'm mean to her or something but I mean she left me for a long time now like she's weird just like Brooklyn.

I mean Savannah is weird but I mean Brooklyn was full of life and loved the scandalous things like her asking us to do our own things like making a dirty tape or doing it on the couch or just even doing random  stuff together.

Flashback.

"Brook, are you talking to yourself?". I asked rather concerned about the two minutes conservation.

"Oh hey Alex, when did you get here?"

"You didn't even notice when I came, now do you need to a doctor or you're just being your weird self again". I asked earning a slap on the chest.

"Well I was talking about us and I didn't know I was bragging about you to myself but I enjoyed saying you're my boyfriend ". She said again pecking my lips.

"Awn, don't worry I'll brag about you to sean like I always do". I teased, she and sean didn't get along all the time.

"But you know something could happen here right now Raphael". She said with those mischievous smirk on her face.

"Hmmm, enlighten me". I smirked back as I remove my hoodie as she pulls off her shirt.

"I ain't no teacher but why don't I show you huh Sweetheart". She said crashing her lips on mine.

Serenity and Savannah are best friend right now,I mean Serenity just likes staying with her and she's was saying that Savannah should make dinner, Serenity knows how to cook because I taught how to and even her aunt too.

She cooked dinner for Serenity tonight and I thought she didn't know how to cook but then again she could have bought the food just to impress us since she's a spoilt child because I have seen how spoilt Scarlett is too.

It was another morning and Savannah was late,I'm waiting for my coffee and my cake but she's not here like does she think that she could start slacking or I am going to teach her a lesson that she will never forget honestly.

"Good morning Mr KNIGHT and I'm sorry for coming late". She said as she stood at my presence.

I looked at her seeing that she's neatly dressed I mean she was wearing black Jeans with a reckless scholar hoodie like it looked that she took her time.

"I don't care, you're working overtime for every time you come late. I'll see that you don't leave here until nine". I said slamming my hands on the table

"But Serenity was-".

"Don't put personal matters into this, you think that you could use her for an escape to be lazy pig?". I asked as her face shows hurt.