chapter six

Savannah KNIGHT.

It has been two week of talking to my daughter Serenity and also working for Alexander and our relationship was strictly professional all we talked about was business but aleast Sean and Dylan were nice to me.

Alexander made me go on long trip from his floor to the last floor hundreds of time and also I make iced coffee for Dylan and Sean because they love it.

The only thing I know is that Alex is very passionate about this business, he also good at keeping relationships with his two best friends and even Serenity.

Today I was wearing black jeans with a white long sleeved and a hoodie with Houston since the weather is cold and I made a new friend who's Sean's Pa, her name is Ashley and she's the best one.

"Change all schedules for lunch and work on that document now for me". He said barging into my office loudly.

He could have knocked, what if I was changing? Then again why will I be changing in my office. Wait he wants to take my lunch. Wait no.

"Okay, let's go and grab all important documents and let's go!".He said as I briskly take the files about to take my bag when he pulls me downstairs.

He let's go of my hand as we walked past everyone gawking at him,we sat in the car as the driver drove us to a kind of fancy restaurant as I stood outside.

"Stop gawking and follow me". He said walking inside as I follow him admiring the interior design of the place.

The manager directed us somewhere, it was the VIP area as I sat down bringing out my notepad and the important documents that Alex said I should have.

"Nǐ hǎo Mr Knight". A middle aged man said sitting across up as Alex looked at him confused.

Ni has Mr Drummford, I'm Savannah, Nǐ néng zài zhèlǐ qiānzì ma". I said as he nodded taking the paper from me.

He looked at it and signed on it, Alex finally relaxes as I scan through the documents then look back at him, like because I studied English, I also learnt some other languages apparently four

Which is Chinese, French, Spanish, Italian and I don't regret staying in college for alittle bit longer after all I got rid of the beating for a while.

The meeting was great if I do say so myself and i promised Serenity we will do video call today as We head to the elevator.

There were many mean there and they were staring but Alex was paying no attention, I tried to move to another side but pushed Alex as he glares at me.

"Can you stand in one place?". He asked again when I pushed him, the man was touching my arm inappropriately.

"Sorry". I said folding my arms, I didn't know if Alex saw I was uncomfortable but the way he took my arm and even allowed me to stay infront of him in his personal place after all we are not in his elevator but in the staffs elevator.

He holds my hand and raised it trying to signify that we are married or even together as the man shifted away.

He looked back at me and for the first time I was able to see my husband or my boss in full, he had pretty blue eyes and silky hair and he smelt-

You're mad Savannah, this man didn't want to have anything with you. You're truly mad Savannah, my conscience says as I shifted back hitting my back on the cold iron support bar and almost falling.

He chuckled nodding his head as he looks back at his papers, did he just or can vampire laugh because he's surely one like he wear dark clothing, he has a two sharp canines and I think he looks like he will hate garlic.

"Are you done talking to yourself or you need to tell you that we can go now?". He said as I quickly get out giving him space to come out too.

We were back at his office and I was helping him do a Chinese files from the Mr drummford,I sat on a chair reading the file and cancelling something.

"So when did you learn Chinese?". He asked breaking the tension and silence.

"I studied english in college and I had to learn other languages, I only know four and Chinese is one of them".

"The other?".

"French, Chinese, Spanish and Italian. I know the Spanish and Italian because I'm mixed instead of purely white".

"Oh okay, thank you for today".He said as I passed him the file and went back to my office.

I headed back to my office grabbing my phone to see missed calls from Serenity as I quickly called her back as she picks immediately then smiled at me.

"Mommy, you're so pretty!". She cooed, my heart had this warmth in it after being called pretty by someone.

"Thank you, so I here now. What do you want us to talk about?". I asked again.

"Mommy,I'm coming back home tonight and we will bake something together since you said you know how to". She said with one breath as I nodded.

"How's Daddy?".She asked me making me tense up as I quickly say he's busy.

"Mommy, I can't wait to see you. Bye". She said happily as blows me a kiss then ends the call.

My daughter will be living with me...