chapter eighteen

Alexander KNIGHT.

Flashbacks.

I walked to my room seeing Brooklyn sitting there without any emotions on her face as I sat beside her.

"It's that time of the month?". I asked  rubbing my hands on her hair as she nodded like she eats lots of junk and she has painful th.

"I told you not to have that pack of cupcakes, or that chocolate cake or even that-".I paused when I see her clutch to her stomach even more.

"Alex!". She grumbled pushing me off and sitting on another couch, she has stained herself and the bed again.

"This is so embarrassing!". She said putting her hands on her face and turns away from the mirror.

"It's fine, come with me". I said holding her hand and taking her to the bathroom as I turned the water to the bathtub.

It.was nice temperature as I put her favourite bubble soap and bath bomb as I help her pull her shirt up.

"No, it's weird giving you my stained clothes Alex". She protested when I aim to take her bloody sweatpants.

"Nah, it's a thing you go through all the time and the least I could do is take care of you. Now give me". I pull my hand out for her to remove it.

"Nuh-uh".

"Brooklyn, I'm just going to put them in the washing machine also the sheets because you stained them too"

"Oh No, Alex ill-". I stop her immediately as she blushed passing me her sweatpants as she goes in.

Wait hold up,I heard the shower running meaning she not having her bath anymore. I mean I forgot it was blood and she could be bathing in it.

I take the sheet and sweatpants and put them in the washing machine and her shirt in another washing machine as I walk to my walk in closet bringing out a hoodie and another sweatpant with a tampon since that was what Brooklyn use.

I walk downstairs to make her some

Chamomile tea aslo microwave some left over pizza just two because Brooklyn craves them during her day