chapter ninety seven

Alexander knight.

Our honeymoon was good bonding time, I mean savanna and I have been trying food or watching movies or even checking this beautiful country named Bora Bora, we're at the beach and Savanna was in a bikini. I turned hard immediately when I saw her.

The beach has a swing and savanna was so happy to go on them, I take my camera as I take a picture of her. I have been taking it since we have arrived here because I want to frame some pictures of us in the house.

"Let's take a picture together, smile!". She says taking the camera from me and smile, I smirk as I carry her and throw her into the ocean. The camera is water_proof ps.

She sits up and glares at me, she pulls my shirt and drag me in the ocean. I take the camera from her"Smile!".I said as she does and it is now my favorite picture together.

"First person to reach the swings get to-". I trailed off, what can the winner get when I win"Get to pick our next activity". I said as she nods sweeping her hair from her side.

She moves closer to me, Our nose was like molesting each other as she kisses me and ruffles my hair"Go!". She says as she runs, I look at her confused. Why was she_".

"Hey that's cheating!". I said running, she sits on the swing and sticks her tongue out when I sat down on her lap and panted.

"Dude, you actually have a soft ass". She say as I furrowed an eyebrow to her, I did not expect it from her infact she was been acting different since we got here. She now always wants to have sex with me and she loves to sleep now.

"Are you checking my ass out?". I asked as I try to put some of my weight on her but I don't see any sign of discomfort in her.

"Maybe or maybe not but I'm hungry, so let go eat and maybe have some fun later". She wink at the last part before going to the changing room and to change again.

"To McDonald's!". She slams the door open as she gets some stares from People as she ignores the stares and walks towards me.

"To McDonald's!".I yell and pull her out of the beach and to the car and we drive out.

"That was so good ever but_".She trails as I closed our hotel room before she pulls me as I was on the bed and her on top of me.

"You're always in the mood this days, what is happening not like_".I stop when she put her lips on mine and a moans comes out of both of us.

"Yeah, I want you everyday". She says then she takes off her clothes, seeing her glow is the best feeling in the world.

"I love our boobs and ass by the way". I say playing with her boobs, when I mean our I mean hers because who doesn't love them.

"Thanks but less taking more_". I interrupt her by changing our position and we like allowed nature to take it's course.

Savanna knight.

I look at Ally and Lauren confused, we're in Los Angeles and we just got back. Work was so demanding that Alex had to go and quickly do something but the problem is I feel sick and Lauren shoved something in my hands"What's this?". I asked running a finger on the small device.

"It's a pregnancy test, pee on it_".

"I'm not pregnant, I can't be pregnant'. I say, I have been beaten to an extent and I am sure that I can't be pregnant.

"Well you might be and I won't be because you and Alex can't keep your hands off one another and plus his pull out game is weak
but just pee on it first". Lauren says.

"What's a pull out game?'.

"Stop stalling, go and pee on it ". Ally says as I go to the bathroom and peed on the it on the whole freaking thing.

"I'm supposed to touch it after I pee on it".

"Don't pee on_ try another one and do not pee on the whole thing again". Ally says as she passes me another one.

"No, I need another one".

They groaned"You have already tried like five pregnancy test already, wait for it to tell us the results".

"We are going to be aunties!!!". I hear them shout as I check the pregnancy tests.

"No, I can't be pregnant".

"Why, you_".

My heart beat quickens" No, I can't be a mom like this is not happening". I said.

"Okay, we will give you time to think". They leave as I clean my sweaty hands on my shorts and gulped, my throat feels dry.

"No, no, no. I can't be pregnant". I whined

"Alex never said he wants more kids".

I take the test and throw them away, like I mean technology can be faculty this days. I
Feel my body slowly losing control" Where is my inhaler?". I said searching my bag, I am about to faint from this panic attack.

"Where did I put it?". I said when my body gets even colder making me grab the table as I could feel my head getting dizzy.

"Baby?". I hear a voice from downstairs.

"Al_". I stopped when I feel darkness surround me and an impact on my arm. I winced from the pain before joining the darkness.

"Savanna?". I hear someone call, a hand on my cheeks and that was the last thing that I felt