chapter ninety one

Two years and a half later.

Savanna was now successful more than me, she graduated from fashion school. she started her own fashion line and she's way more expressive and confident now. I swear it was not easy seeing her cry when some company rejected her work since at that time she didn't believe she can own a fashion line but I suggest it and boom her make a scene. Com fashion line was like a Amazon but this for clothes and stuffs.

We have been dating or married for two years, Jesus and it makes me think that I'm just married to the woman I love. People I mean America knows her as Savanna the fashion designer and I'm so proud of her.

Lauren and Dylan got married, Josh and  Serenity are not friends now but they will be after all they went to boarding school as a team since savanna went to college.

Even the media was watching us, they are suspecting something but we don't care, I mean they say we are best friends. Yeah I mean Best friends indeed. I have been like looking for ways to propose to Savanna.

I didn't want to do something to cliche or not romantic but my friends and hers are not helping but they were teasing me. I've to do this by myself and this will work.

"So we are going all the way to Paris for a date that we could do in America?"She ask looking at the dress that I bought her.

"Yes, hurry up". I whine as she sighs, she goes to the bathroom for a shower. I wait in the car waiting for her, I check the box.

"Okay today is when we ask, wish me luck" I say to the ring, then laugh because I look and behaving crazy for talking to a ring.

This is my first time proposing to a girl, I didn't ask Brooklyn to be my girlfriend. I mean she said boyfriend and boom we are doing this all night which was the past too.

"Are you okay?". Savanna asked, she gets in as I get the chance to check her out. I'll always and I always love to check her out.

"You look pretty". I grinned.

"Thank you,". She smiled at me.

"We are really going to Paris?". She says in horror as we get inside the plane. I bought the dress from her fashion line. It's a simple white silk dress that lace up at the back and she looks beyond words.

"Alex, we are not supposed to be here?". She whined as we climb on top the Eiffel tower.

We get inside a room, there was a wax of monsieur Eiffel and his daughter, I go in a bit until we get a bit higher as she gasps.

"Alex, this is beautiful. You did this?" She says as I sit her down on her chair. I did a candle light dinner on the Eiffel tower.

"Yes, do you like it?". I asked as she nods

"It's beautiful and we could get in trouble for this. Hope you know Mr knight?". She teases as I sat down on my chair

"Yes but I'm ready to take any risk for my love after all". I winked as the waiter bring our food. He from a restaurant beside this place.

"Thank you". Savanna says.

"Oh Lasagna". She squeals as she eats, she moans as she takes a bite as I eat too.

"Okay, I think this is too much food". She says, I was so anxious about this and the perfect timing that I ordered the whole of their menu, with appetizers and desserts.

"Yeah, sorry I was nervous".

She furrows an eyebrow to me"Oh so you order the whole menu when you know we could be in trouble for being here?". She taunts as I get up making her get up.

"Sorry, can you move our table?".

"Why".

"I have a surprise for you but close your eyes".

"Why are you sounding nervous? Are their guards behind us". She whispered to me.

"No, just move the table?".

She comes to my side then huffs before she pushes the table and faces Me, her eyes are closed as I get on one knees.

"Face where you pushed and read it". I say as she opens her eyes seeing the pink chalk writing.

"Would you marry me? Why will_ Why are you on your knees?". She ask as she faces me, my heart begins to pound even more.

"Baby, Angel. We have been together for  two years. And we started up as friends. But our friendship caught fire and it's what love now. The burning passion that I feel for you and only you. Savanna I want to wake up everyday knowing that you're mine and mine only, the years I have been with you were the most amazing ones after the birth of Serenity of course but I can't say enough that I love you all after all God gave Adam his eve and you could be my eve. I rather die_".

"Please don't talk about dying". She tears up.

"Oh sorry but my point is that this will be our beginning so would you let us write our own happy because I don't want to grow old with anyone else nor do I want to so Savanna would you marry me?". I ask.

She looks at me then at the right side, she chuckled wiping her tears"You mean it?".

"Yes, I would marry you".

I slide the ring before getting up and I hug her, I give her time to tear up because it's all about her and she deserves this.

"Are yo_".

"Hey you are not supposed to be here?". A man yells as we don't face him.

"Come on". Savanna says as she kicks her heels off getting bare foot before she pulls me and we run.

"Catch them!". Other people yell as we run

"How do we get to the down floor?". She pants, this was actually exciting.

"The elevator". I point before she pulls me

"Hey stop there!". A man yelled as we get in, I rolled my eyes as the elevator door close like we are actually going to stop there.

"That was the best Proposal ever!". She giggled as we get down to the car, she pants as Nick started to drive.

"Thanks for saying Yes". I whispered to her as we see the men stop to catch their breath

"Thank for asking". She whispered back as she hugs me.

Author note.

This is not all, we have some good part coming soon. I mean stay tuned for Savanna's bachelorette party. But this is dedicated to Lalisa_mariposa