Bonus chapter four

Savanna.

I look at my laptop and rub my temples. It was fashion week and everything online in my website was sold out and I've to make new ideas and clothes but no idea was not coming into this head of mine. I drop my laptop and my legs head to my room and be hold my husband working too, I walked towards him and laid on his legs Ignoring the fact that I could break his laptop and I groaned, maybe I needed attention.

"Hey angel, are you okay?". He ask before he kisses my head. Yeah, I needed some of my daily or rarely dose is attention.

He gives me attention but having two girls means he has to share it equally and I do not want to share attention equally again. I changed my position and put my legs on his shoulder and giggled, I feel like playing silly today and I'm wearing sweatpants.

"You seem in the mood to play". He says as he removed me from the position and sits me on his thighs.

"Yes, I'm bored".

"Okay, then draw". He suggests.

"Don't feel like it".

"Okay, eat something". He suggests.

"I'm not Hungry". I pouted.

"Okay, come up with me". He says and he stands on the bed and I joined him there.

"Alexa, play music". Alex commands, some
Seconds later music begins to play and he gives me a little twirl.

"Shall we dance Mrs knight?". He smirks.

"I don't know how to_wow". I said as he twirls me again and dipping to down and catches me before I fall down.

"Shall we Ashleigh". He asked, I told my Verizon of my middle name was not the same as the spelling of the original Ashley

"We shall?" I said as he holds my waist and we slowly move, I'm not supposed to have alcohol but I was drunk In love with his man

"We should stop, my boyfriend won't like me seeing me dance with another man". I said before pulling away from him.

His expression turns angry"you don't have a boyfriend, you have a husband". He says folding his arm on his chest.

"No, I don't. I'm not married". I teased.

"So why are you wearing a ring?". He ask

"For fun". I said.

"Okay, I will just kiss you for fun". He says as he pulls me closer and kisses me hard.

"That was so much fun". He says when he pulls away and rolls his eyes at my blush.

"Come on, twerk for me Alex". I said and I bounced on the bed waiting for him to do it as he quickly nods his head.

"Please baby". I pouted.

"No".

"Pretty please baby". I pouted.

"You're prettier than please". He says.

"I love you". I said giving him the puppy dog eyes that I know he can not resist.

"Fine but you better not tell anyone". He say getting into position.

"No wait, Alexa. Play best friend by doja cat and some woman". I said as slowly the music plays.

"We will both twerk when you hear the word but let's dance to the song". I said as the music plays.

"That's my best friend, he real bad team". I said replacing the swear word .

"If you need a freak and she". The word was about to come up and we got into the position and twerked our heart out.

"Ma_daddy?". Ansley says and looks at us,  she looks at us confused as she saw us just twerk like to fools.

"Wait for me". She squeals before she hops on the bed and does her own little twerk, "Daddy, your turn". She says as Alex goes down and he actually twerks

"Go daddy".

"Go daddy".

"Go daddy".

"Hey, why was I not invited". Serenity pout before she joins us on the bed and fold her hands on chest waiting for an explanation

"They didn't invite me too, your turn" Ansley says as Serenity bends down and she twerk

"Now your turn mommy". Serenity says.

"Yes, your turn mommy". Alex smirks.

I blushed before I go down and twerk" that my best friend, they are real bad_". The kids stops searching for word to use.

"Play, Let me take you dancing". serenity says before the music starts and she grabs her sister hand and danced.

"Okay, who ever dances the best will get a prize from me. Are we ready?". I asked.

"What do we get mama". The kids asked

"Money and I'll bake your favorite treat".

"How about me?". Alex pouts

"Your gift is special". I said and winked.

"Okay daddy, first". The kids said.

"I'm bringing out the big guns today". He says as the chorus start and he bends and he twerk hard and moving his waist. My stomach hurts from laughing.

"Is this what you teach my grandkids". Mom voice says making Alex stop and he buries his face on my body.

"Grandma!". The kids yell running to their grandma as Alex mutters something.

"Look what you have done". He whines.

I laugh"Me, what did I do?'. I chuckled.

"You bribed me and my mom caught me". He says again as I aim to remove him from me.

"You're not bad at twerking my son. Good job but next time close the door". Mom say before she goes outside with the kids.

"Would you think for me again?". I tease.

"I could grind on you now?". He says, it's just us as he pushes me to sit and straddle me not putting his weight on me.

"Oh baby". He moans as he grind on me

"What_ are". I chocked on my laughter.

"Shh, you're supposed to be aroused". He cautions grinding on me again and I put my hands on my mouth to stop laughing.

"Yo_should become a stripper. From the twerking to the grinding". I said before Iet everything out.