chapter sixty four

Alexander KNIGHT.

"Alexander son, thank you for coming" I hear Andrew say as I passed him a fake smile as I sat down opposite of him.

"Likewise Andrew".

"I called you here to talk about you and my daughter's marriage". He added.

"Firstly she's not longer your daughter because you gave her to me and I don't think you have ever considered her as that title from the way you were happy to give her away to me and I don't like remember reporting her to you that you want to discuss our marriage". I say as he laughs an awkward laugh.

"No, I know you didn't report her and she didn't report you either and I know you will like privacy of your marriage"

"Then why did you call me Andrew? I don't have all day".

"We both know that you both are arranged and she's married to you like you married her because you wanted a mother for your daughter but I think that You should get married to Scarlett". He said as I bursted into laughter.

"What?". I asked still laughing as a tear escapes my eyes as I clean it away

"I just think that Scarlett will be a better and presentable wife since you do not want to show Savanna to the public" he added as I stopped laughing glaring at him.

"Well Mr Andrew, I didn't know it was kill Alex day because me marrying your daughter will end me in a grave, it's like you are pushing me into a grave and I'll put Savanna in public soon as my wife,I consider her feeling because she has and you know that she was anxiety when it comes to anything social but I'll put her in public and I will like to warn you are about something to-".

"What's son?". He asked nervously

"Don't call me son and the next time you or your daughter try to intrude in mine and Savanna's marriage then you will not be sitting here at all or even you might not be a business man aslo. I know your daughter came into mine and Savanna's hotel room and please do warn her that she might be arrested next time for breaking in and impersonating one of the worker's too. I mean you can advise her to even start making sure of her life too. Bye Andrew and my regards to Your wife". I said as I stood up and started to walk away.

"Mr knight,we apologise from everyone in the hotel for the receptionist taking money from the woman and she like coming to your hotel room. We have sent a notice to them and they will leave the hotel room immediately since you said you don't want the police to be involved".The manager apologise again

"I have accept your apology but add to the security in my area because I pay lot of money here, Good bye". I said then sighed getting into the elevator

The reason how I knew it was Scarlett is because the perfume first triggered me before the scream in the bathroom then a cleaning personnel came and said he was late but he's here to clean our room then I checked the security camera to see the receptionist taking bribe then her changing and all her tactics.

They changed our hotel room incase she plans on coming back, I swiped the card across the security system on the door then sighed seeing Savanna on the couch drawing and she was aslo on the phone with someone"That's awesome. Aria. How's Serenity? Can I talk- Hey Serenity". I hear her say as a huge smile lits up on her face.

I remembered Andrew's saying, he was talking about presentable but savanna was beautiful when she wears anything for example she was wearing a oversize long sleeved polo shirt with leggings. It was the colour red which made her look so hot with some white on the sleeves, the shirt was so big that the arm was slipping from her shoulder and she raises it up with her hands and the sleeves were aslo big that it went pass her fingers also but she looks cute.

"I love you more than you can think". I hear her say again.

"Nope, I love you more Serenity and I hope you have started to write things that we are going to do together".

I go to the bathroom and change, we've another meeting this evening but now I want to have some fun with her too,I wait until she's done with her phone.

"Hey Savanna, do you want cake?". I ask her as she looks at me.

"I don't think I can finish an entire cake or even quarter of it".

"Okay, maybe be icecream, cupcake or something atleast".

"Why are you being persistent?".

"I mean you have a sweet tooth because you love chocolates and what's wrong with me wanting to take you out to do those things with you". I asked her.

"No, I didn't mean it like that but I do not just want you to-". I stopped her as I pull her off the couch.

"You think too much, wear your shoes".

"Okay, fine. Don't rush me". She whined as she wears her shoes and bends to tie her shoes lace as I go down to help her

"Ouch Alex!".