E N D I N G : Talk to me

Present time.

"See...That's it, can I see Tobias now?" I whispered, looking up from my bandaged hands.
My bed felt like stone, the room was cold but my heart felt hot at the thought of these people keeping me.

The physiologist Infront of me removed her black glasses from her pale face as she wiped a tear, as if I had just told the most depressing story ever.
"I'm sorry for what has happened to you, but you cannot see Tobias Rogers at the moment." She stated, holding her clip board to her chest.

My eyes shot up to her face, rage took over my mind. "YOU MADE ME RE-LIVE IT ALL! YOU LIED! LET ME SEE HIM!" I shouted, shooting up from the bed towards her only to get held back by my restraints. "No Y/n, I didn't tell you anything. This session is over, see you next week." Mrs. Heart man sighed as she sat up from her seat and walked to the door, signaling to the gaurd to let her out.

Taking one last glance at me like I was a sick puppy she left, leaving me by myself with the demon that sat across from me in the reflection of the window.

"Why...Toby why did you...Jeff why...you..." I whispered, rubbing the crystal with my thumb.
The ring had stayed with me sense that night, it haunted me but also comforted me in a way.

The rain hit the glass of the window, begging to be let in to destroy my hope for humanity.

My room was dark, the sound of other patients faint screams were the only sound that filled my ears while the voice of Jeff repeated in my mind.

Sometimes when I would take quick baths I would hear his giggles and laughs as he sat in the corner of the room and watched me, sometimes he would come close and sit by the edge of the tub but would never talk or touch me.

His eyes haunted my soul.

I ran my fingers through my hair, it's thick snarls caught my fingers in knots.

*Knock*

*Knock*

My head shot up in the direction of the window, the faint outline of someone sitting on the edge looked in at me. They're face was very pale, my heart froze for a second before making out the doll like features.

Masky.

I managed to stand up, thank God they only restrained me during the sessions or tests otherwise I would've just killed myself... somehow. My feet took me across the cold cement to the window that was made into the wall, looking up and out of it I saw him watching me.

My hand raised and waved at him as he hesitated, but waived back.

Him and Hoodie would pass my sometimes, they were trying to find the weak spots of the Asylum so they could make a escape route to bail out Toby. After a bit of staring at eachother he jumped from the ledge, leaving the rain drops to fill my curiosity.

I leaned my forehead against the tiled wall, letting my index finger trace my stitched up smile.
I refused for them to do it, so they put me under medication and did it without me knowing...took me a week of derealization to recognize myself in the reflection of the window and find out what they had done to my beauty.

Jeff was right, they didn't even bother to look past my scars and learn about my true beauty...I guess I could say Jeff is a better person than them.

Apparently I have DID, but they don't believe that I have a possession...so I guess we will have to wait for the priest they hired to check me out next weekend. Along with PTSD, I don't sleep because of the nightmares... sometimes I would have dreams of being with The proxies again but when I would wake up I would go into a depressive state.

So I don't sleep, like I said.

Sometimes if I listen close enough I can hear Toby's screams for me, begging for them to let him see me otherwise it would result in threats. the medication they have him on causes him hallucinations...sort of like the one Jeff would slip me.

Jane visited me every Thursday, updating me on the others locations...she thought I was on they're side but I just went along with they're little game.

"Y/n?" I heard scratchy voice call from behind me, making me instantly turn around to be faced with a tall clown. "Why are you here?" He asked confused, sadness flashed in his eyes.

"For mental reasons Jack, it's a Asylum after all." I scoffed, making my way back to my bed and sat down as I felt Jack's eyes stay on my body.
"If you wouldn't of stabbed Jeff none of this would've happened." He sighed, taking a seat in the chair Mrs. Heart man usually sat in.

I balled my fists in anger, feeling the urge to pull at my hair.

"What?! Don't fucking tell me you believe him." I growled, glaring up at him. "Isn't that what happened? Well that's what I have heard from the toymaker atleast." He hummed, leaned back in the chair. "Whoever the fuck he is he has his facts wrong, Because... because...he, he was the one." I felt tears pool up in my eyes at the betrayal, the ring became the one thing I hated at that moment.

Jack didn't reply, he just sat and watched me sob.

I held my face in my hands, feeling as if I was a freak show...the dumbest person in the world.
"Jack...I'm not, Did I deserve this?" I whispered, looking up at his grey eyes. He just looked at me,
Nothing.

I closed my eyes as I held in the urge to yell, reopening them Jack was gone..no trace of him.

My medication.

Hallucinations.

They weren't going to save me, so I wasn't going to save them.

If I forget them they will be gone, they wont be anything to me!

"All of you are dead to me." I hissed, I quickly pulled the ring off and held it in my hand thinking about the actions that were running through my mind. I held the sharp end to my wrist, determined.

I couldn't do it.

I couldn't hurt myself more than I had.

I looked down at the ring knew last time before chucking it across the room and at the tiled wall, my eyes watched as it shattered and fell to the ground just like I did when the bastard...

Tried saving me in his own little way.

My body fell to the floor, my limbs took me over to the shattered ring as I looked over the small pieces. The only thing I had left was the ring piece and a small chunk of crystal in the center, but something caught my eye on the back.

There was something carved into the metal.

"Forever to love you." With a small hand made heart carved into it, the whole thing looked like Jeff's hand writing.

My legs became numb on the cold ground, I held the remains of the ring in my palms close to my chest as if they were a baby bird.

"Forever to love you, and to hate you bitch." I muttered under my breath as I crushed the rest of the remains I my hand, making little pools of blood sprout from my palm and onto my thigh.

If I was going to be stuck in this hell hole I was going to get better, forget the past and start off fresh.

Let's be honest.

It's easier to forget than to forgive.

M O N S T E R

.

.................................................................................

Was this good? If you enjoyed please comment or vote for this so I atleast know people like this.

This first started off a bored summer project, I honestly didn't expect to write this many chapters LMAO.

See you in the next book, Y/n.