• P A R T T H R E E : YOUR WORDS •

Later that night.

Everyone was in the car and silent, I kind of missed the cabin. We had spent an hour in the car and from what Masky said we only had thirty more minutes untill we reached the hotel, making my stomach turn.

Me and Jeff sat in the back, his hand resting on the inside of my thigh while my head rested on his shoulder. After this we would be spending a month together and then afterwards Jeff would be gone, otherwise he would end up taking me with him as expected.

Toby and Kate sat in the middle, beer in Kate's hand while Toby played with his lighter. Masky rested his head on the window while Hoodie drove, the quite noise of 80's music playing in the background. Some of the songs I knew and hummed, others I just sat and enjoyed the rhythm. Jeffs grip on my thigh tightened, digging his nails into my flesh making me bite my bite my bottom lip in pain.

"Stop." I whispered, lifting my head off of Jeff's shoulder and looking up at him. "Why?" He smiled, digging his nails deeper. I felt tears sting my eyes, my hand suddenly gripped Jeff's wrist.
"I-it hurts." I whispered back, trying to not make much noise. Jeff only found pleasure in this, then released his grip on my thigh making me thank him in my mind while my hand reached down to the wound.

Jeff reached into his back pocket and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, taking one out and setting it to flames, breathing in a long drag while his eyes layed out of the window. I reach over to his hand where the pack sat in his grasp, grabbing a lone cigarette and setting it to flames and taking in a deep drag.
Letting go of the smoke seemed to ease my problems, making everything feel lighter.

My head rested on the back of my seat as my right arm hung around Jeff's shoulder making him tense up, I bet if no one was in the car he would shout or even hit me. My hand found it's way through Jeff's hair, playing and twirling with little strands.

Jeff seemed to enjoy this, I lifted my feet up on the seat and faced Jeff all the way while still playing with his hair. My four head rested on his shoulder while my opposite hand landed on his thigh, the rough and cold fabric of his jeans hitting my skin.

"I love you." I muttered while lifting my head up and landed a small kiss on Jeff's jaw, then resting my cheek on his shoulder. "You too." He muttered, looking down at me.

Jeff wasn't this big bad wolf type guy, only when he had blood on his hands or when he remembered trauma from his childhood.
Otherwise he was just a big dog, wearing his usual white blood stained sweatshirt and dress pants along with shoes... His signature style I guess.
Otherwise he would wear his black T-shirt and red ripped jeans otherwise black to match his shirt.
He had these black combat boots that made him even taller than he was, but sometimes he would sneak my black/red sweater and wear it whenever I slept in which I found cute.

His hair was always messy and snarly, reaching down to his shoulders. It used to be down to his lower back area, but I convinced him to cut it.
Jeff even let me braid it sometimes, and whenever he was in a good mood he let me put make up on him for the hell of it. Most of the time he would be sleeping, waking up to a full face of makeup pissed him off sometimes but it was still funny.

"Your so pretty." I whispered, admiring Jeff's facial features. Yea it was a bit disfigured but his scars were healing and a bit of his eye lids even looked normal but no eyelashes, I could imagine him having dark and long ones like his hair. Me and Jeff matched, we both smiled but in the end we always ended up frowning, but the smiles helped us. Sometimes I think I'm stupid for ruining my face, all for him. But love makes you do stupid things, I mean isn't that how we're all born?
Stupid little accidents that turn into our pride and joy? If I ever had a baby I would never let Jeff touch them, I would never risk them getting hurt.