Forest.

I don't know why but I have always felt normal in the outdoors, no one was there to judge me.
I liked how all the colors mixed together like a painting, in the Slenderman's woods all of the trees and plants looked so beautiful, maybe they were just their tactics of getting one to stay.

The sun had came out and would shine on me sometimes when I walked into a clear patch without trees, warming my soul and making me smile. Walking for a bit I heard running behind me causing me to quickly turn around in my tracks, A boy suddenly came and jumped on me and began licking my face. The fuck?

I quickly pushed him off, crawling backwards away from the rabid teenager. "Y/n! I thought you got killed in the fire!" The boy spoke, his voice scratchy and almost un audible. He had messy black and red hair, his skin pale and a large smile cut into his face. His clothes where ripped up and burned, he had a grey shirt on and black shorts leaving him bare foot also being half naked.

"W-who are you?" I gasped, keeping my distance away from the boy. "Smile! Don't y/n remember me? Jeff alive?" The boy asked, getting on all fours and crawling over to me and began sniffing me. Was this... Smile? "Smile dog?" I asked, looking at the boy. "Yes!" He replied, perking his head up to me saying his name. "Jeff is alive, everyone survived." I smiled, crawling over to him and rubbing his head. "Where's Grinny?" I asked, tilting my head. Smile froze to that and stared at a near by tree, looking over the branches soon landing on something. "Grinny! Down!" Smile shouted, furrowing his eyebrows.

Someone jumped down from a high tree branch, landing swiftly on the ground. The boy had burnt red hair, half black due to the burns. His skin was melted on his arm, red eyes looked up to me as the boy walked on all fours to me and Smile.
"Grinny?" I asked, slowly walking up to the boy.
His clothes burned, a red scarf around his neck burned on the end causing them to be black. Otherwise he was shirtless and had on black dress pants. "Hurt... Fire." Grinny whispered, flinching as a touched his cheek inspecting his face. "Come on you two, hopefully Masky is back at the cabin." I sighed, walking Infront of them gesturing for them to follow me. "So how did you guys turn into your human form?!" I asked, still looking ahead of myself keeping watch. "when there danger we become human for better survival." Smile croaked, afterwards I could hear him panting.
I guess spending that long as a dog it becomes a habit.

Soon we reached the cabin, the van being parked in front. Quickly I rushed the two boys Infront of me into the cabin, closing the door behind us.
"Look who I found." I sighed, bringing the two over to the couch to sit. Masky was sitting on one of the couches next to Toby, Kate laying in her bed playing with her pocket knife and Hoodie eating a sandwich by the desk. Jeff quickly sprung up from the couch, running to smile. "Oh my fucking God! Holy shit your alive!" He chuckled, rubbing Smiled head. It's weird petting humans like animals.

"Grinny it looks like you where burned alive holy shit." Toby gasped, quickly grabbing the first aid and kneeling besides the boy. "I fucking hate cats, like the one person that could've died I wish it was him." A techno voice growled, BEN came walking out of the bathroom sliding his phone into his pocket. "Shut your green bean ass up." Grinny hissed at BEN, letting Toby take care of his arm.
BEN just flipped him off in return and walked over to me.

"How's my best friend doing?" BEN asked, resting his arm on my shoulder. "I want to kill myself." I hissed, looking over at BEN. "That's good to hear." He muttered, pulling out his phone once more.

"Will they be okay?" I asked Masky, he just grunted and lit a cigarette while looking at smiles wounds. "You must've went far off to find these two." Jeff sighed, standing up and petting smiles head once more and made his way over to me.
"I'm sorry." He whispered in my ear while walking past me, then wrapping his arms around my waste hugging me from behind. I just kept my gaze on the two humanoid boys, and yet I thought I was badly affected from the fire.