Mission.

Hoodie/Brian's POV

Masky was sitting beside me drinking his morning coffee, Tobias was sitting across from us besides Kate. We were looking for possible threats towards us that layed in the woods, there was a couple that had saw us and knew of our existence so we would most likely have to wipe them off the grid for sure today.

The boss figured we could have the mortal join us to show her different tactics and how we do what we do. "Y/n! C'mere!" Tobias suddenly called out towards the living room, I could see the mortal and Jeff in there along with BEN working on something. "Fuck you! You made me screw up I was so close!" BEN shouted picking up pieces from his project, "that's what she said" Tobias muttered. The mortal just stood up, and made their way over to us. She still gave off a weird energy, she still seemed like prey.

"What do you guys need?" The mortal asked while walking up to the table, leaning against it while their e/c eyes flickered across the map.
"We have a small mission today, we figured you could tag along." Masky grumbled, taking another sip of his drink. A worried expression came across the girls face, was it the thought of killing?

"Before you ask, yes you have to kill. It will be easy though, you've done it before." Kate sighed, scratching her hand through her glove. "Okay...that should be fine." The mortal grumbled, taking a seat next to Tobias and looking over the map once more.

"So there's a middle aged couple named Ruby and Mark Taylor, They know of us and may even know of our location. Plus they are a mid wealthy couple so it would be a good cash grab." I state, pointing to a red circle we have around the couples property.

The three just shook their heads in reply, but the mortal doesn't seem so sure. I pushed myself off of my seat and stood up, brushing some dirt off of my Jeans. "Well we should be able to head there right now, scan the property to see who is all at their location. From the information we have picked up they aren't home in the mornings, so we can take a quick look around." I say while pulling out my gun from my back pocket, loading it with some rounds.

The mortals eyes were locked on my gun, it makes me smile under my mask of how vulnerable they seem. Wouldn't surprise me if they got killed in less than a week, but I can tell she would be a good worker for being able to put up with Jeffery.
He's just making her latch onto him but he will leave again for another month or maybe year, get an apartment and maybe another hook up. Than the police will catch him and he will be locked up, if they don't get him rival groups of ours will take him out.

I guess the manner is our safe place, but I sure as hell don't feel safe in this place.

Your POV

So they wanted me to come along and kill an elderly couple?! Yea sure younger people are hard taking out but elderly people I can't even stand seeing them cry. They all seemed so calm about it too! How?!

Luckly I had my pocket knife and gun in my pocket, otherwise I would just be a cat tagging along with a pack of wolves.

Everyone soon began to arise from the table, and pulled their gear on and began walking out of the kitchen towards the door. I walked along with them, holding the gun every step I took. They could be leading me further into the woods just to finish me off, if Jeff could play nice and so could they.

Stepping out of the Manner I felt the rays of the sun on my face, bringing my mood up. "North." Hoodie said, pointing in a straight direction. I tagged along, staying behind them but Toby decided to come by me and talk with me, trying to get me to open up.

"So... What's your favorite breakfast?" He asked swinging his hatchet back and fourth, making my eyes follow every move of the weapon. "Waffles I guess" I sighed, bringing out my pocket knife just in case of an attack. "I fucking hate waffles, I go with pop tarts." Toby responded, throwing his hatchet at a tree Infront of us. "Nice." I muttered, looking at the different shades of green that spread around the woods like a painting with mixed paints.