Bath.

After a hour went by we decided to take a bath instead of procrastinating, I sat on the edge of the bed with the fluffy robe on feeling a fever coming on. "It's ready." Jeff called once he walked out of the bathroom, wiping his hands on the towel that was wrapped around his waist.

I silently stood up feeling a couple bones pop and scream not to move, but I continued into the bathroom with Jeff. My hands unwrapped the robe and let it fall to the floor, my legs stepped into the hot soapy bath and let myself melt into it.
The heat from my fever began to mix with the warm water of the bath, puting me into a better mood.

I felt Jeff get in along with me, sitting on the opposite side of my body. My mind was on full alert while my body was unprotected with Jeff, but no thoughts entered my brain making my muscles less tense. "Turn around." Jeff stated, his eyes locked with mine. At first I was unsure, I didn't like the idea of being so vulnerable with a damn murderer. "Well? You wanna die from a fucking infection?" Jeff hissed, forcefully grabbing my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

My limbs made my body turn around, Jeff's legs on each side of my body while I heard the dripping noise of him wetting a wash cloth.
One of his fingers traced what I assumed one of my scars and then moved down to another, soon I felt the rough fabric of the was cloth collide with my healing skin making me hiss in pain.

"Are you a damn cat?" Jeff muttered under his breath, becoming even rougher with each scar he cleaned. Although it stung like hell at first I could feel my wounds clean, making my mind slow down with all of its non sense thoughts.
Jeff once again dabbed the rag into the now pinkish bath water and went to work on my puncture wound that resided ok my back, making me cross my fingers in hope he wouldn't be so rough with this one.

The stinging sensation of him rubbing the fabric against the wound made my hands suddenly latch onto the tiles off the wall and the side of the tub, my teeth clenching down on my bottom lip in pain. Jeff just let out a low chuckle and went even rougher, I might even say violent. "J-Jeff stop!" I hissed as I reached my hand behind my back to grab his hand, only for him to smack it away.

I let out a loud sigh, my hand that clenched onto the side of the bath tub slowly slid down the side to Jeff's ankle. My grip tightened on his with every scrub he made against the new flesh, each second wishing that I could bite off his damn hand.

Once he pulled away I took in deep breaths, looking down at the bath water for it to be a light red. I felt Jeff's finger run across the puncture wound as if he was admiring his work, a low sigh escaped his mouth. "Do you want me to do your hair? It's pretty messy." Jeff asked, his voice kind of soft...my eyes widened in confusion, my head slightly turned to make sure it was the same person that was just there a few seconds ago and to my surprise it was still the smiling murderer.

"I'll do it anyways." Jeff huffed, grabbing a small bottle of 2- in- 1 hair wash from the side of the tub.
He squirted it in his hands and rubbed it between his palms, soon bringing his fingers through the unbrushed h/c ropes known as my hair.
I felt myself slowly lean against Jeffs back, my body melting in the massage Jeff was unintentionally giving me. He then leaned over my head and cupped water with his hands and brought it over my soapy head, repeating the process until there was no grime left on my scalp.

Jeff relaxed and leaned back, resting his hands lightly on my neck and chest while I layed in-between his legs. There was this weird mutual bond between the two of us, in a normal relationship I guess you would have to fear them leaving you one day... But with Jeff I really didn't have a choice to leave.

And neither did he, that's what made me love him so much was because I knew he wouldn't leave me like my fake friends or my ex's did. He loved me for me, and I even loved him for him.