メ P A R T T W O : Day at the house

"Y/n? How the fuck?" I heard a raspy voice say Infront of me. "Bro she fell asleep in your bed!" A techno voice chuckled besides me, letting out a yelp as if they got hit.

"The hell?" I asked groggy, getting up and sat on the bed looking around the painted black room.
My eyes soon fell onto a Mexico flag, monster cans scattered on the ground. "You slept walked to my room." Jeff growled, looking down on me. "Um no? Your not Hispanic, white boy." I chuckled, feeling as if I was still asleep. "My dad was Mexican, the fuck does that have to do with anything?" He asked once again, I never knew Jeff was Hispanic.

"Can you speak Spanish? Speak to me like you love me~" I purred, Oh yes...after Jeff left my room I found other me's pot stash and took way to much. "The fuck? No! Y/n do you want to come with us to the hangout?" Jeff shrieked, obviously flustered with what I had said.

"Y'all think I'm that much of a dumbass to go into the woods with killers that are guys, please! Think better of me." I sighed dramatically, finally realizing where I was. "I'm going!" Nina called from outside of the door, poking her head in with a smile.

"Oh, good...Well if Nina's going then Y/n's going." I smiled, I then pushed myself off of the bed and walked to the door greeting Nina along with E.J.
"So everyone's going, good." Jeff sighed as he came out along with BEN, standing besides me.

"I got the little funzies!" Nina giggled as she raised the pack of beer, one missing indicating she took one for herself. "Just that? Why not the good shit?" BEN asked as we made our way to the stairs, to be honest I didn't even know what we were doing with how fucked up I was.

What would it be like if these guys grew up instead of staying the same age in the same body for the rest of they're life? Like Jeff? He's been 24 for probably 35 years...what would he look like?

Jeff looks human in this place, besides his white skin and smile but MY Jeff has burns layered on his skin...even some of his scalp is burned off.

I don't know I'm just fucked.

We passed by the kitchen and I turned into it seeing no one was there, I quickly ran to the fridge and looked inside seeing nothing...besides a Faygo drink shining like absolute fucking gold.

I snatched it and held it under my shirt, thinking that It wasn't visible. I ran to the front door and met the others with outside, earning a few weirds stares from them.

"What?" I asked, keeping my grip on the railing so I wouldn't fall. "Is that my fucking Faygo?!" BEN growled, trying to reach into my shirt and grab it.
"Nope, it's mine." I sighed, pushing him away as I unscrewed it and took a drink. "You bitch!" He hissed, genuinely pissed. "Oh shut up, you can survive off of piss water for a day can't you? Plus it's not my fucking choice being here...your just as grouchy as you are outside of this realm." I growled back, making my way past him and began walking towards the woods.

"Fine." I heard BEN grumble behind me, the others soon caught up and took lead.
"You know it's not that bad being here, you guys all act like pissy teenagers so really I can live like this...It's better than dealing with a damn sychotic emo and six brainwashed bitches." I sighed, taking another drink of the bottle.

I wonder when I will wake up.

"Am I really that bad?" Jeff asked as he stopped to wait for me, making eye contact with my eyes for a second. "Yes." I smiled, soon we began walking in sync as the others talked about drama I didn't really care about. It's true I could get used to that way of life with them, better than facing death each day your wake up.

The deeper we walked into the woods the queiter and darker it became, making me paranoid of the shadows watching me.

I wanted to grab Jeff's hand as we usually did, but I had to remind myself that this wasn't Jeff.
Untill my urge grew and I gave in, grabbing Jeff's smooth and cold hand into mine. He looked down at our hands together, a slight haze of pink painted his face making me smile...I liked this Jeff.

MONSTEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara