Smile.

Once we pulled Infront of the house Toby handed Masky the stacks of money and got out of the car slamming it behind him, Hoodie and Masky soon following behind. I sat looking over at Jeff, his eyes still locked on the stars showing he was still in thought. "Jeff? Are you going to get out?" I quietly asked, turning my body all the way towards him. "I'm not beautiful enough for you, a-aren't I? Michael was though, Masky is too." Jeff chuckled, looking over to me.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I suddenly shout at Jeff, making him frown. "I-im a monster?
Look at you y/n. Your the one who loves a m-monster! Your a fucking slut! Fucking every man that comes into sight?! You wanted it!" Jeff suddenly starts screaming in my face, pushing me roughly against the car door. "Do you think I-" "I don't care what you think! You don't have a fucking opinion! Your just a damn object. All you do is let people get into your pants! And you like it!" Jeff hissed suddenly latching his hands around my throat, leaning in closer to my face keeping his eye contact with mine.

My hands instinctively reach for my neck trying to get his grasp on myself to loosen, taking in quick gasps as he loosens but tightens after I pinch or scratch him. "Je-Jeff! Stop! Please!" I screech while kicking my legs, Jeff moving up and sitting on my chest so he had more control and wouldn't get kicked. My vision began to go blurry, Jeff knew that and his gaze on my soul grew more power.

Jeff leaned down, closer to my face keeping his eyes locked with mine. I could see a boy looking out of the window, searching for something. Any kind of emotion, any kind of interesting sight to feed his curiosity. "No one can save you y/n, you just haven't realized the rules to l-living  yet. I tried saving you... But you just rejected me." Jeff whispered, his tears running down his cheek and onto mine, making my eyes squeeze shut. I couldn't respond to this, I had no air or will to respond. I wasn't going this wild animal, soon enough he would just get bored or come back to reality of what he's doing.

Suddenly I heard the car door swing open and Jeff get pulled off of me, making my head get yanked with his body. Jeffs hands released from my neck making me take in the beautiful scent and refreshing feeling of oxygen, thanking whoever saved me mentally. Looking out of the car door Nina was standing above Jeff, looking down on his body and smiling. Her gaze soon went to mine, and her smile lightened a bit. "your safe, this bitch just had to go to sleep for a quick nap." She sighed, walking over to me and sitting down inside the car next to me. "T-thank you." I managed to say, I could feel my body shaking.

"No need, that's what bad bitches do for eachother." Nina giggled, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the car. The moon light reflecting on Jeff's white face, blood dripping down his scar and staining his suit. The man was sprawled out in the grass with his right hand over his head and his left by his side, his left leg curled up and his right straight. His raven like hair covering some of his face, down his shoulders.
He looked... Weak, but beautiful.

"Don't feel bad for him, go inside and go to bed." Nina sighed, slipping the bloodied knife into her sweater. "Where are you going?" I asked, turning to look over at the smiling girl. "I'm staying with Jane and Mary, don't worry about it." Nina smiled, then walked off into the woods. After Nina was out of sight I looked back down at Jeff,  his eyes wide open. I could tell he was awake, watching me. That sent shivers down my spine but I continued on looking over his body, then I suddenly felt myself reach my hand into my bra and pull out my pocket knife. "If you feel that I'm not dedicated to you Jeff, then here." I whispered acting as if he couldn't hear me, there was a chance he was still unconscious and I was doing this for no reason. But either way I felt the need to do this, I looked over the slim man's body once more and felt my hand raise the knife up to my right cheek.

It seemed that Jeff's eyes widened even more than the state they were before, as if he was surprised at my actions but yet he wasn't stopping me. He was most likely expecting me to stab him or try finishing him off just to get a good laugh out of it, but yet I was one step ahead of him like I always was. The cold breeze brushing against my s/c skin ever so often sent goose bumps to spread across my body, the crimson blood that had stained my dress and body now dry. I felt the sharp end of the blade against the side of my mouth, soon cutting through my delicate/rough skin. Blood soon began to mix with the sour tears falling down my face, a rush of adrenaline came through my body causing a frightening laugh burst out of my mouth. That action making my fresh cut spread and blood gush down the sides of my face, adding to the sweet liquid on my f/c dress.