Drawing with a clown.

Your POV

"See, red is the first color!" Jack pointed to the top of my coloring page where the rainbow was, instead of red I put purple. "Sorry, I forgot." I muttered, Then went back to coloring a unicorn.
"Who the hell forgets the colors of the rainbow?!"
Jack asked himself, more dramatic than needed.

"I don't know, someone who has been held hostage and slowly going insane?" I scoffed, picking up the yellow crayon and filling in one of the butterflies. "I guess that's a good reason, Why haven't you tried escaping?" Jack asked, looking up from his page. Why haven't I escaped? I have been with these guys for so long I forgot there was people outside of these woods. Anyways if I did, Jeff or the operator would capture me and make my death painful.

"I don't have a role in the outside world, Plus I would get put into a mental hospital or get caught for my murder and plead insanity." I responded, tossing the crayons I used onto the floor. My legs folded and came up to my chest, My eyes layed on the page Jack was coloring. He had a unicorn but he added a few... Details, The more he added to the page the more my stomach turned. "Um I didn't know unicorn's eyes were black, But I like the uh... Blood dripping from the neck?" I said, more of a question than a compliment.

"Thank you! This unicorn fuckin rips whoever comes in it's way to shreds!" Jack chuckled, setting down a red crayon and held up the page so I could see it all. "It's nice Jack, looks pretty." I smiled, resting my head on my knees. Jack then grabbed a black crayon and wrote something on the paper, and then handed it to me.

To: Y/n

Your my best friend!

From: Laughing Jack

I smiled at this, it reminded me of my younger self. I had lost track of time, but each day I would remember more and more about my last and the people who were in it. "Thank you." I smiled once more, my eyes still gazing at the unicorn.

Suddenly the door swung open and was slammed shut, making me and even Jack jump. Looking towards the noise Jeff was out of breath along with Smile, Well human smile was back to his regular form. "What in the bloody hell happened?!" Jack asked, standing up and walking towards the two. "Rangers, fuckers were shooting at me!" Jeff gasped, holding his hand over his heart. "did they follow you?!" Jack questioned once again, walking over to the window by the door and looked out left and right.

"No, they're far gone." Jeff sighed, walking over to me and sat down. My gut told me they weren't, a bad feeling washed over myself. "Did you get shot?" I asked, the drawing Jack gave me still in my hands. "No, but the fuckers almost shot me in the ass!" Jeff growled, earning a chuckle from Jack. "Atleast your safe." I sighed, looking over the drawing once again only for it to get snatched away from my hands. "Don't tell the proxies." Jack sighed, walking back to the couch across from me and Jeff.

My palms began to sweat, I could see in the corner of my eye Jeff was growing frustrated from the drawing Jack gave me. The paper began to tare for how hard he was holding it, making me quickly grab it back from him. "The fuck is your problem?! It's just a damn drawing." I scoffed at him, folding the paper and setting it down on the arm of the couch. "Yea? I bet you two have been doing shit behind my back!" Jeff growled, Jack seemed confused in what Jeff was talking about but I knew right away. "shut the hell up Jeff, A drawing doesn't mean shit." I hissed back, balling my fists up in anger.

"Plus we're just friends, I haven't had any God damn time for my self in this hell hole of a life." I muttered, glaring at Jeff. "Just friends my ass." Jeff whispered under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest. Jack's face suddenly went emotionless, which scared the shit out of me.
He suddenly snapped his fingers, and then disappeared in a cloud of grey smoke leaving me and Jeff. Which I knew was a bad idea.

Jeff suddenly shot up and flipped the coffee table making the glass cups and other items on it fling up and shatter against the wall, making me flinch and crawl backwards until my back was squishing the cushions of the couch.

He grabbed out his knife from his pocket which made fear strike my heart, my hands were grabbing the blanket on the couch as if my life depended on it. He then turned around and threw the knife at me, hitting the wall just above my head. His eyes black, white pits as pupils.
His hair blocked most of his face, but I could tell he pissed.

He slowly stepped over the couch I was on, soon enough he was looming over me and practically staring into my soul. Apart of me was used to this, but the other side of myself kept on repeating my life over and over inside my head as if this was my last day on earth, which now that I see the man towering over me it probably is. Jeff raised his hand, as if he was going to slap me. It stayed in its position for a few seconds that seemed like forever, then fell back to it's owners side.

I looked away from him and saw smile peeking his head out of the bathroom, his tail between his legs. An image of a child, this is what would happen if I had a baby and it was Jeff's. The thought making my heart beat even faster, thoughts of earlier today popping up in my head.
Jeff stepped closer to me, he then crawled onto the couch and curled up next to my body, laying his head on my shoulder. His scarred arms wrapped around my body, his breath Piercing the side of my neck.

My heart began to slow down, my brain trying to interpret what just happened. My neck soon began to feel damp, looking at Jeff with the side of my eye I met his gaze. His eyes were glassy, face red. "I would never hurt you." He whispered, then burying his face into the crook of my neck. straight fucking lies, this man couldn't even control what came out of his mouth or even his emotions. "I know." I lied, my body feeling less tense.

His arms tightened around my body as he pulled himself yet closer to me, by then his whole body was surrounding mine. He held me in his lap, my face against his chest. His head still rested in the crook of my neck and his hands wrapped around my waist meeting on the lower part of my back, I could hear him humming a tune from an old band song. I dug deep into my head and realized it was something from The Neighborhood, I had heard it playing in BENs head phones sometimes.

Jeffs scent was strong, making me feel sleepy.
I would rather be asleep when Masky or Hoodie found the mess Jeff made, so I closed my eyes and listened to the song Jeff was humming.

Soon his hums became a distant sound, a dream world building around me.