Trust.

Your POV

"Let go of me you sick bastard!!! You kidnapped another girl... She's so young let her go, let me stay!!!" I heard a female voice scream, I jumped up out of the bed. Not caring that I was only in a sweater/shirt, it was big enough so it was to my thighs.

"Help!!! Go while you can!!!" She yelled at me. She then managed to push Jeff against the wall as he was going shut the door, but then he got up and locked it... He was pissed. This girl thought I was kidnapped, where did he find her?

I sat on the bed watching the scene play out. Jeff soon stabbed her in the stomach multiple times, not deep but enough to bleed and feel the aching pain.

She lay there tied up, bleeding out quite a bit.

She had given up, I watched as her soul died inside her eyes. She was done, not dead sadly.

"She was talking shit y/n, She said she loved me, said me and her should run away. Leaving you behind." Jeff said getting up from his knees, he stood over her frowning. What was he talking about? Where did he find her?

"Where did you find her?..." I questioned him, changing my sitting position. "Night club." Jeff sighed, he looked up to me and smiled. His eyes were scary. I sat there feeling as if his gaze kept me locked inside of my body.

"Oh right... It's your first time seeing me like this." Jeff grinned, letting out a low chuckle. His eyes were black with white in the middle, where his pupils were. As if the darkness had taken up all of the wolf's soul and was about to spill out of it.

He then kicked the women in the side of her stomach and continued dragging the girl into the bathroom, Then walked out closing the door behind him. He looked at me, I didn't like how he stared at me then.

He slowly walked over to the bed, placing his hands and knees onto the mattress as he began to crawl up to me, The bed creaking each time he moved. He continued keeping his eyes locked with mine, he then rose up onto his knees and took if his sweatshirt. Now his top was off, he quickly turned around and slid off his boots. I swear if he takes off his pants I'm jumping out of the window.

I like Jeff as a friend, maybe more but not like this.

I pulled the blanket over myself as he slowly crawled to the top of the bed where I was. But then I was wishing I could sink into the head board.. I probably could for how flustered I was, his raven colored hair falling down his bare shoulders and down his pale face, lightly tickling my shoulders.

I felt weird, not in that kind of way. But scared as if this was triggering something. Like igniting a bomb, it doesn't know why it's going to go off but then it explodes out of no where.

His breath was low and in-human, still keeping eye contact his arms were on the outside of my hips. Inches away from my face He stayed there, his soulless windows staring into my house. Finding a scared little girl, not wanting to be touched.

Jeff soon smirked, he looked at my lips then took a quick glance at my breasts. I don't like this.

Then slap him, I don't like this either.

"Don't be scared N/N, I'm not that perverted. I just wanna be loved, but it comes at a price with fear." Jeff purred, he then awkwardly put his hands on my hips, still to the point he could latch onto me. He continued to lean in closer to my face, embracing a kiss filled with many emotions. It was rough, but passionate. He then let go, his eyes practically over flowing with lust. Jeff then smirked and closed his eyes, his cold hands then sliding under my back sending shivers up my spine and then he laid his head down on the lower part of my stomach, making my face grow redder than a strawberry.

I picked up my hand and did the unexpected, I ran my fingers through his unbrushed hair. At that moment I felt a huge amount of relief jump out of my heart, hoping this won't happen again... But I enjoyed affection. This was the first kind I have had, so close with somebody. At Least that I can remember.

~next morning~

"So I disposed of any evidence, I payed for another night and everything is okay. Yeah, everything is okay." I heard Jeff muttering sitting on the end of the bed, Opening my eyes I saw the window wide open. The sun inviting itself in made me feel happy for once.

"Good morning" I yawn, while sitting up and stretching. The smell of a breakfast sandwich hit my nose, when I turned my head towards the night stand there was a burger on a plate. Can I eat it?..

I reach for it and feel Jeff staring right at me, following my every action. The sandwich has a soft touch when I pick it up, then take a bite. The flavor filled me with happiness, today was going to be a happy day. I kept on taking bites, untill I chewed a hard piece if the sandwich. There's not supposed to me anything solid on these, right?

I should stop being paranoid, Jeff or anyone else wouldn't and didn't do anything to the sandwich. It's probably just me.

"How was it? I got it from the lobby downstairs." Jeff said while stretching his back, then getting up to use the bathroom.

"What are we doing today?" I quick ask him, throwing the wrapper of the sandwich into the trash bin by the bed.

"Whatever you want." He smiled, and with that I was satisfied.

The prince was here today, but the werewolf is still coming tonight.

And he's looking for blood shed.