Burn.

Your POV

I was questioning alot of things in those moments, I saw a pill bottle fall from Jeff's pocket and I should of knew from the start something was wrong. Jeff had been drugging me causing me to see him as "normal" and see these monsters as human, but now that my consciousness has finally resurfaced from this fake reality I'm ready to run.

Jeff stood across from me, the manner in the distance. Monsters surrounded me and so many different places and ways, making me feel small and defenseless. Somehow I still wanted to live,
I mean thats human... I'm the only human left in this shit hole. "Run." Jeff whispered, gripping his knife in his pocket. I didn't stand there like some blonde bitch in the movies and think I could talk This crazed killer out of killing me, I stepped backwards and ran for my life. "Run y/n! Run for ya fucking life!" Jeff laughed out, I could hear his dress shoes pounding against the gravel. When I had reached the tree line I quickly slipped my heals/boots off and began sprinting, Now this wasn't some human against human game.
This was hunter against prey type shit, and I wasn't being the feist on the table for dinner.

My feet stumbled many times against small rocks and damp leaves, I could feel my dress get ripped so now it was bacically just me wearing a shiny f/c shirt. I held my pocket knife closely in the dark, acting as if it was my life line. I felt my self soon begin to lose breath, but the shadows in the woods would scream and yell at me to keep on running, by this my adrenaline began pumping more along with the alcohol mixed in my blood line. My feet didn't stop once, I could here Jeff behind me or even breathing on my neck but yet I wasn't dead and that's all mattered.

I felt myself run into a stream, making running harder. "Fuck!" I muttered, feeling my foot get a deep cut from a rock. Ignoring the pain I began running deeper and deeper into the pines, my eye sight adjusting to the darkness and soon it felt as if I could see clear as day. I felt a pair of eyes lay on me, it wasn't running but hovering along with me.
I couldn't spot it or even hear it, but I sensed it.
It was inhumane, demonic.

My arm suddenly got pulled into one of the near trees, soon a burning sensation came over my mouth making me un able to scream. Looking up to the thing that was holding onto me it made me want to faint, it had red eyes all over its red ugly face. A giant mouth with razor like teeth covered it's chest, but suddenly the appearance of the monster soon began to look human. It soon turned into a man with dark black hair, red eyes and grey skin. The man had a black suit on alike to the Slenderman's, his grip on my arm loosening. "Are you going to scream?" He asked, intentionally showing his sharp teeth. "No." I stated, not showing fear but I knew he sensed it either way. "Good, Jeff lost you awhile ago so I don't know what you were running from. Your not supposed to be in this part of the woods proxy, Maybe I should send a message to your boss?" The creature smiled, running his claw like hand down my neck.

"Kill me, might be good enough message?" I asked, feeling less alert. Maybe I will have a fucking break already. "Oh no dear, I know you want death so badly and why would I give you that? It seems you were having fun. Don't worry, everyone will be gone once school gets back up to business and you will see the real monsters." The man responded, locking his eyes with mine and seemingly looking into my soul. "Who do you have hiding in there hm?" The man asked, grabbing my cheek and pulling it bringing my face up to his and looking closer at my eyes.
"N-no one." I stuttered, his touch burning my skin most likely leaving blisters behind. "Their a fighter alright, the Slenderman did a good job at selecting. Well back to our little chat... Your tooth." The man sighed, putting his grey palm in front of my face. Was this bitch the tooth fairy?!
"No... Your lucky I haven't ate your insides yet but hurry dear I don't have all night." The creature growled, gesturing for me to hurry up.

It felt as if something was tugging on my canine, making me squeeze my eyes shut from the pain. Soon the taste of iron spread in my mouth mixing with my saliva, I felt the tooth on my tongue and reached for it while opening my eyes. The tooth was sharp and big, while I inspected it the man quickly snatched it from me and slid it into his mouth and swallowing the item. "Well that will do for now, head back to your boss...Actually it's not safe so I will take you there." The man sighed once more, quickly pulling me into his chest only to feel a quick spike if electricity grow through my bones.

Opening my eyes I looked around and felt a ray of heat behind myself, opening my eyes I was standing next to the f/c car where me and Jeff had the little argument. Looking behind myself I almost screamed, I saw some figures standing around the manner staying silent. Distant screams of pain thriving through the walls of the Mansion, the others just watching and listening to their cries for help as if it was nothing.

It was like watching someone getting tortured, I wanted to look away but I couldn't.

The manner was on fire.