Epilogue

"Aaaand... here we are!", Louis shouts as he opens the door to his new apartment. Niall and Liam aren't here, they went partying, so we're all alone.

"It looks cool", I say, spinning round. I can picture Louis living here very well. It's a small apartment with three beds, a bathroom and a small kitchen.

Louis takes my hand and pulls me to the biggest bed. "I chose this bed so you can sleep over sometimes", he tells me, blushing. I smile and lie down on it. "It's comfortable." I wrap my arms around him and pull him down. "I like it."

Louis kisses my cheek. "I'm glad.

We start to cuddle a little, profiting that no one is here. "I am jealous", I confess, "two boys that are not me will see you naked."

"Aw, don't worry, I will dare them to close their eyes."

I chuckle and grab his hand. Then I press him against my chest and hug him from behind.

"Get that cock away", Louis protests.

"Why?" I smirk. We once had the exact same situation.

"Because I don't want it."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, don't forget who tops, love." He tries to turn around to me, but he struggles because I'm holding him too tight. I loosen my grip a little, so he turns around, quickly pecks my lips, places a leg outside both of mine and gets on top of me. "Cheeky little Harry", he laughs. I stare at his face; he looks so happy, so pretty. His blue eyes are sparkling, and when he laughs, his eyes crinkle beautifully. His soft lips look so shiny, and his skin is not pale and thin, but tan and healthy. He starts to tell me something, moves a little on top of me and is just happy. I don't even listen to what he says; all I can do is admire and love every of his features: his face, his body, him.

"Are you listening?!", Louis asks, slightly annoyed.

"No babe, I'm sorry, tell me!"

"Okay, so I said to her: girl, if he treats you like that, then he doesn't deserve you. I have the best boyfriend in the world, he always takes care of me and he's cute and kind and he loves me..."

I immediately sink into my own world again, watching at how he rolls his eyes when he tells something upsetting, how he sometimes licks his lips, how he brushes his hair back when it falls in his face.

He's so beautiful and he's mine. I place one hand on his hip and softly stroke his skin with my thumb.

I never needed a tall boy.

All that I needed the whole time was Louis, and Louis is the most perfect boyfriend I could have.