Chapter 32

You: hey Lou I'm horny meet me in the bathroom on the first floor.

Lou: wtf

You: Want to blow me?

Lou: shut your fucking mouth I'm in geography class and I'm so fucked you can't give me a boner now

You: meet me in the bathroom, anyway.

Lou: why

You: because!! there's a reason c'mon Lou it only takes you five minutes.

Lou: to blow you?

You: Lou!!

Lou: I hate that I'm so oblivious

I smile at my phone. Awww. I don't know why but that's adorable to me.

You: be fast

"Mrs. Lorraine?", I raise my hand to ask for permission to go to the toilet. She just nods, angry because I disturbed her class, so I leave, obviously.

I wait for one, two minutes in front of the door of the bathroom, then Louis arrives. "What do you fucking want, Harold?"

I open my belt. "Now that you finally arrived, you can blow me."

He looks at me, blankly. I burst out in laughter. "Just kidding! Hahahaha!"

He rolls his eyes. "Not funny at all. You know I'm queer, right? You know that I feel extremely attracted by the male body?"

"Yeah, that makes it even funnier."

"It doesn't."

"It does." I kiss his cheek. "Alright, tell me, Lou."

"What should I tell you?" He looks confused. "You wanted me to meet you here."

"Yeah, because you forgot to tell me something."

"What did I forget?"

"You said I'll know by the end of the week who you have a crush on. And it's Friday now."

"Oh." He becomes nervous, I can see it. "Well, the week isn't over, yet. There still are two days left."

"Oh, shut up. I'm sure we're not going to see each other during the weekend."

"Who knows?"

"I do. Lou, c'mon, tell me, it's not such a big deal."

"Well, if it isn't a big deal, why do you want to know?"

I grab his hand. "Because we kind of know everything about each other, we have like a special bond you know? And... I just want to know, so that we can talk together about him and everything."

"I am not forced to tell you. I can do whatever the fuck I want."

"You're right, but I told you about my admirer, about Lucas, and I even told you that you were my first crush and everything. Don't you want to be a little grateful?"

He sighs.  "Alright, I'll tell you today."

"What do you mean 'today'? Look, I've got a date later, and I am definitely going."

"Maybe we'll meet in the evening or something."

"Why don't you just tell me now? There are literally only two hours of school left. And we're together, now, anyway."

"Look, Harry, I promise you that you're going to know it by the end of the day. Until then, please don't push me."

I sigh. I'm so curious! "Alright, Louis."

He smiles. "Okay, I'm going to join my class again", he says, then he turns around.

"Wait!", I shout.

"What?" He looks annoyed. I grab his arms and pull him close. "Have fun", I say. He jokingly pushes me away and raises his middle finger, then he finally leaves.

---

As soon as the bell rings for the end of the last class, I grab my bag and leave the classroom. I want to be there as soon as possible, to show W that he's my highest priority right now. Maybe I'll be there sooner than him so that I can see him arrive.

"Harry, where are you going?", Roman asks as I rush past him and some of our other friends.

"A date, I'll explain later", I quickly reply without stopping. Roman nods, and I can hear how Zayn gasps surprisingly. I smile. I probably have to explain everything to him, later. I can hear him yell after me, but I just ignore my dear best friend and run out of the building.

As I arrive in the park, I can already see messy, brown hair, hidden behind a bunch of flowers. I blush. That's so adorable! I love flowers. They remind me of... love. And they smell so good! Flowers are amazing.

I slowly walk up to the boy. Do I know him? The hair seems familiar. Chestnut brown hair. It looks soft. I like soft, brown hair. I look down at his shoes. Does any of my friends wear vans? I'm not sure, but I think so. Zayn does for sure, but his hair is darker.

My legs start to become weak, I'm that excited. What if he... no, he probably is an amazing boy who I'm friends with and who will treat me really well. I wonder what he looks like. Yes, his face is hidden, but I'm sure he's gorgeous.

As I arrive in front of him, I look down at him and say: "Hi, W." He's... short. I mean, he's sitting right now, obviously, but his legs and hands are so tiny... and his head is so small.

As W looks up, my heart stops beating. "Hi, Harold."