Chapter 3

During the French class, I start to write the letter to W. I'm really insecure about it, since I didn't get much time to think about what I really wanted to write, but that's what the final product looks like:

"Dear W,

Wow. That was a lot. Thank you so much for everything. That's literally so sweet from you. I can't bel  It's unbelievable that I have an admirer! Like, why me? But I really, really appreciate that, thank you, I feel so appreciated. Are you gay too  Do you mind telling me your sexuality, too? Only if you feel comfortable doing it. I'm not trying to force anything into anyone. I'm a happy, gay man.

I'd like to get to know you per those letters. It's really cute.

-Harry

PS: I really hope that this isn't a dumb prank or something. I chose to believe that you're a real boy who likes me. Please don't disappoint me because I was very happy when I found the letter in my locker.

When the bell rings for the lunch break, I go to the second floor and search for locker number 578. I find it very quickly. It's next to the staircase.

When I want to put my response in the locker, I see two shadows walking by. I instantly hide the letter, grab my phone and act like I was busy.

"Hi, Harry!", a familiar voice says. I look up and see Louis smiling at me. He's with Niall, a friendly,  blonde Irishman, that's also a close friend of Louis.

"Hi", I answer, "Hi, Niall!"

Niall smiles. "Hey, Harry." Since when does he have braces? God, I need to be more social.

I wait for them to leave, so that I can put the letter in the locker. Then I walk to the cafeteria to join my friends.

After school, I walk home with Zayn and Roman.

"I think I want to come out, too", Zayn confesses.

"Oh, do you?", Roman asks. Zayn nods. "Yeah..."

"What changed your mind?", I wonder. He smiled. "You. And the way your family took it. They're so supportive!"

"Okay, maybe that's because I have a pretty face", I reply.

He snorts. "Oh, please. I am a thousand times hotter than you, nobody can resist me, if it was that easy, I'd be out for years now."

Roman laughs. "Guys, shut up. Even though I'm straight I know it doesn't work like that."

"He started!", Zayn yells. I hit him. "ROMAN", he screams, "Mommy hurt me!" He slaps me across the face.

"Ouch! Fuck you, Zayn!"

"Alright, that's more than enough." Roman grabs my wrist and pulls me away from Zayn. "God, you're so childish, guys. Stop!" He shakes his head, but I can see the amused expression on his face.

"Okay, guys, I have to tell you something", I say to calm the situation. Both fall in silence instantly.

"I have a-"