Chapter 36

"We're going to a gay bar."

"No we aren't", I say to Zayn, "it's a Wednesday, we have school tomorro-"

"I don't give a fuck. Louis hurt you and I have to cheer you up."

I sigh. "I shouldn't have told you about the letter."

"What? Of course you should have! I'm your best friend, remember?" He's staring in front of my wardrobe and picking my outfit.

"But I'm only-"

"Harry, you're eighteen, you have the right to do what you want to. And you have to forget Louis if he treats you like that. Well, no, actually, you don't, you and Louis will work this out, but maybe, you have to think of someone else for a moment."

I sigh. He's somehow right. And I need to party sometimes a little bit, don't I?

"When was the last time you drank?", Zayn asks.

"On your party." I think about it for a moment. "No, actually, I drank one beer the day Lucas ditched me." I swallow. "Lucas was right all the time. I did have feelings for Louis."

"He seems like a smart guy." Zayn throws some jeans on my bed. "Your ass looks nice in those jeans even though it's flat. You are going to wear them today."

"Do you know whose ass isn't flat?" I sniffle.

"I do, but we aren't here to talk about him. Oh my god, you need to wear this, you're going to look so hot. Everyone is going to want you and he will be jealous."

That actually scares me. "Okay...?"

I put on what he orders me to wear. Black skinny jeans and a nice shirt. Zayn wants me to open the top two buttons.

"Do something with your hair", he says, "you should look attractive, not cute."

I put some gel on my hair and try to style it a little. Zayn nods. "Perfect. Now we're ready to go."

"I feel insecure, Zayn", I say while we're sitting on the bar steels. The music is loud and weird, it smells like beer and here are too many people.

"Zayn", I repeat. He turns around to me. "Wh- what?"

"I said that I feel insecure."

"Why? You're stunning."

"They're looking at me."

"That's the point of it."

"Yeah, but they aren't..." They aren't Louis...?

Zayn sighs. "C'mon bro, go speak to one of those pretty, young men who look at you that eagerly. I already found someone."

"Aren't you dating Theo?" Remember the boy Zayn asked out after he came out? That is Theo. They actually get along really well. They haven't slept with each other yet, which really surprised me. And Theo already knows Zayn's family. Zayn must really like him.

"Yes, but that girl is so fine..."

"Usually, you don't go to a gay bar to sleep with a girl."

"I know, but she might be attracted to men, too? I mean I like women and men and I still came here with you."

"Don't cheat on Theo."

"I won't. He's too adorable. But that doesn't mean I can't look." He stares at the small waist of a woman with long, raven black hair. "Wonder how old she is... good legs..."

"Zayn, are you aware that you're saying that out loud?"

"No. Oops. Anyway, look, that guy is looking at you." He points towards a boy next to the girl. I take a look at him. He's actually looking at me. He smiles as he sees me looking at him. I smile back. His height is average, he seems to be as tall as I am, maybe a little shorter. He has beautiful, dark skin, and big, hazel eyes. His hair is long and styled into dreadlocks. He looks a little older than me, but his smile is very beautiful.

"Should I go over?", I ask.

"No", he replies, "wait for him."

I nod and take a sip of my glass of water. I don't want to drink today, because that could end up bad.

After five minutes, the boy with the beautiful smile comes over. Zayn waves at him, I smile.

"Hi", he says. His voice is deep and friendly.

"Hi", I reply. He smiles. "I am Leo, and you are pretty."

I giggle. "Actually, my name is Harry."

"Oh. Fits too." He blushes. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"Uhm... I don't really drink."

"Oh. Something different?"

"Why not? Could you get me a soda?"

"Of course... Harry." The smile on his face is warm and glowing. He has straight, white teeth and plump lips.

After five minutes, Leo comes back with a coke and a beer. Zayn stands up for him and joins the girl with the black hair. He winks at me as he leaves and points at his phone. I should text him.

"Thank you, Leo", I say.

"My pleasure."

The coke tastes good. It's fresh and cold.

"So... how old are you?", he asks.

"Eighteen, and you?"

"Twenty-one." He's older than Louis.

"Oh, well, are you at university?"

He shakes his head. "I'm not. I work as a waiter in a pizzeria."

"Oh, cool!" He seems to be really kind.

We start to talk, and I was right, Leo is so nice. He tells me about his two little sisters, the pizzeria he works in, the music he listens to, and I listen carefully, because he's just so cool.

After a while, he points towards the dance floor. "Want to dance?"

"I can't dance."

"But I do, and I can lead you." I can't say no to that bright smile. He stands up and takes my hand, and we join the other people on the dance floor. I can see Zayn dancing with the black haired girl, and he raises his thumbs as he sees me. I smile and turn towards Leo. We start to dance, and I must admit, he dances amazingly.  More and more people join us, and Leo and I get closer. In one moment, our chests touch, in the next one, I can feel how my crotch touches his'. I look into his hazel eyes, and he blushes a little. "Sorry", he says. I shake my head. "No need to be sorry." I put my hands on his shoulders, he puts his' around my waist and we dance closely, and fuck, that's so hot. I roll my hips and press my crotch against his, and I can hear a quiet moan coming from his throat. I lick over his bottom lip, and he pulls me into a kiss.

He tastes like beer, but it's alright.  I grab his shirt and pull him closer, and he starts to deepen the kiss. It's a messy kiss, with more tongue than lips, but it feels good, and refreshing. I can feel his hands on my collar, and I put my fingers into his hair. He starts to moan into the kiss, and I oull away to look at him, breathless.

"We should go... somewhere else."

He nods, panting. "My place? It's not far from here."

"Okay." I look towards Zayn, who's being approached by one girl and one boy, which really worries me because of Theo, and decide to just leave a message. Then Leo takes my hand and we leave.