Chapter 55

"A glooming peace this morning with it brings, the sun, for sorrow, will not show his head. Go hence to have more talk of these sad things; some shall be pardon'd, and some punished: for never was a story of more woe, than this of Juliet and her Romeo", Prince Escalus (aka Pam) ends the last scene of Romeo and Juliet. The curtain falls and the audience starts to applaud, and only little time later, it opens again and all of the actors are on scene. We take a bow, and the audience gets even louder. I can see my mum, she's sitting next to Louis' mum whose daughters are waving at us. I happily smile at my boyfriend, and he goes on his tiptoes and pulls me into a kiss, just because we can kiss. I can hear my mum shouting our names which makes me smile.

"I love you", Louis whispers against my lips.

"And I love you and that will never change."

After the play, we want to go out, all of us, even those who didn't play with us. Just all the boys. Before leaving the school, I go to my locker, a last time this year to get some books. Louis accompanies me, proudly holding my hand. When I open the locker, a letter surprises me. I immediately turn around to my boyfriend. "Louis!"

He smiles. "I couldn't just let this die. I loved writing those letters, and I won't be able to write them next year. They literally brought us together."

I lean in for a kiss. "Thanks, Lou."

He strokes my cheek. "Read it later, yeah?"

I nod, then we leave the building for the last time this year.

Our families are already waiting for us outside the building. I can see how mum and Mrs. Tomlinson are happily chatting. After Louis' outing, they started to hang out a lot and now they're even friends.

"You did that amazing", Mrs. Tomlinson's mum says to us. She hugs her son and kisses his cheek. "I'm so proud of both of you."

"Why didn't you play Romeo and Juliet?", Fizzy asks. Louis laughs. "I wonder that, too. We would have been much better."

"No love, our love isn't that sad. And our parents like each other."

Louis chuckles and pecks my lips. "Anyway, we're going out with our friends", he tells his mum. "I don't know when and if I will come home." He smirks at me, so I pat his bum. "Please, your sisters are here."

Louis puts his finger under my chin. "I don't care." Then he kisses me again, and I let my hands wander down his shoulders.

"Boys, please behave!", mum shouts. I laugh and grab his hand. "Alright, bye." We wave at our families and then leave them for the boys, we're meeting them at Starbucks. When Louis and I arrive, the rest of the boys are already there. Zayn and Theo immediately find us, Niall, Liam, Stan, Oli, Nick, Roman and Luke, are sitting on a table and loudly chatting. I can hear Niall's laugh through the whole room. Louis kisses my hand before joining them.

"Hi", we say while sitting down next to Zayn and Theo. Zayn smiles at me and gives me a high-five before pulling his boyfriend close.

"NOW THAT YOU'RE FINALLY HERE WE CAN CELEBRATE!", Niall shouts, "THIS WAS THE LAST YEAR FOR ALL OF US!"

I clear my throat. Oli laughs. "All of us but Harry and Theo", he corrects Niall. Niall nods. "Yes, yes. I am going to university!"

"All of us will", Liam says.

"I won't", Nick says.

"All of us but Nick", Oli says, still laughing.

Louis puts his arm around my shoulder. "I will miss you. Remember that blowjob you gave me last week in school? We won't be able to do that anymore..." But he looks happy, so happy. When he found out all the universities accepted, he called me immediately and we had happy sex in his room. Then he chose the nearest university because he wanted us to stay together. It's half an hour away from here, and Louis, Niall and Liam will share an apartment since they're all going to the same university. I am so happy because we can still regularly see each other.

Zayn goes to another university, he will study art. I am kind of upset because it's far away, so I won't be able to see my best friend often. Luckily phones exist.

"Babe?"

I turn around to Louis. "Yes?"

"Will you get your drivers licence? I won't always be able to drive home and-"

"Of course, honey. I will do everything possible to see you." I lean in for a quick kiss, Louis immediately kisses me back.

"You two are so cute together", Niall sighs, "I want that, too. What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for each other?"

"Harold wrote me a song", Louis says fondly, staring at me.

"Louis did a lot, I can't name all of it", I reply.

"Hey, we're cute, too", Zayn protests. "After Theo fucked me for the first time, he gave my bum a massage."

"How the fuck is that cute", Roman asks.

"Can you give my bum a massage too?", I ask Louis. "Of course, babe." He brushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Awww!", Niall chippers.

"Why are they cute and we aren't?!", Zayn asks, clearly upset.

"You are cute, but just look at Harry and Louis. They are so... I don't know, it's indescribable. It's just magic."

"Have you heard that? We're magical", Louis mumbles against my ear. They start to burn at the touch of his lips, so I turn around to connect our lips again. Louis immediately kisses me back, he puts his hand on my neck and pulls me closer. It's an innocent kiss, but it's long and sweet.

"Guys, stop being that disgustingly adorable", Liam grunts. Louis and I pull away and start to laugh.

Later, at my house, Louis and I are lying on my bed, cuddling.

"I can't believe I'm going to university next year", Louis murmurs on my chest. I play a little with his hair. "I'll follow the year after."

"Yes. I can't believe we're growing up that fast. I still remember the shy, short, fourteen-year-old boy who joined theatre class. Now you're tall and handsome and my boyfriend."

"I'm just happy that we can stay together."

Louis looks up at me and kisses my neck. "So am I."

A huge amount of happiness forms in my chest. "Can I read your letter, now?"

"Go ahead."

I kiss his nose and grab the letter.

"Dear Harry,

This is probably going the last letter you'll get from me. Since we started dating, I completely forgot about them. I'm sorry, I kind of feel bad. I know you liked them.

But yeah, now you are my boyfriend and I am going to university and I just want you to have a souvenir from this year.

I love you, Harry. Never forget that. You helped me come out, I am free because of you, I am free with you. I am so grateful for that. I couldn't be happier right now, because my stepfather slowly starts to accept me, mainly because he likes you. I know that next year, we won't be able to see each other as often as this year, but I am actually saving money for the year after. I know this might be early, but I want us to live together. You should just finish school before. Just know that I'll wait for you.

Thank you so much for everything you've done for me. I can't imagine a life without you, without my precious boyfriend.

Yours sincerely, Louis xx

P.S: I really love you. I can imagine a future with you. I really can. I hope so do you."