Chapter 9

"Hello, beautiful."

I turn around and see a short, kind of cute girl with nice green eyes. "Hi."

"What's your name, love?"

"Forget about it, I'm gay."

"Oh." She leaves again, with an embarrassed look on her face.

I look at Roman and laugh out loud. He shakes his head. "God."

"This party is nice." I notice the grumpy look on his face. "Fuck, did you want her?"

"Yes! Have you seen those curves?! And God, her eyes. Why did she talk to you and not to me?"

"I'm prettier. She called me beautiful."

He pouts. "I'm joining Zayn. He's hotter than you so we're going to get more women." He leaves.

I shake my head and go to the fridge to take another can of beer. There are way too many people here, and I don't even know half of them. The music that Zayn's DJ chose is shit, too; way too much Shakira for my taste.

I open the can and sip on it. Ew. I hate beer. It's gross.

"Hi, Harry."

My heart skips a beat.

"L-Lucas?"

I look into his amazing blue eyes.

"Yeah." He smiles. "How are you?"

"Uhhh- 'm fine, I guess?"

He laughs. "I saw how that one girl flirted with you. You're queer, right?"

"I am."

He nods. "I don't want to say something wrong but- bisexual? I don't know, I can't remember it very well."

"I'm actually homosexual."

"Oh, my bad."

"Don't worry, I don't mind. Just remember that I like boys."

He touches my arm. "Honestly, that's so cool. Are your parents supportive?"

"Very."

"Wow."

"Yeah." I start nibbling on the can of my beer. "Would... would you mind telling me your sexuality, too?"

"Uhm- no, I actually wouldn't, I'll tell you. I think I am a-"

"Oi, Lucas! What's up!"

Lucas immediately removes his hand and turns around. "Oh, uhm, hi, Robert."

The boy, Robert, puts his arm around Lucas. "Who's that? Isn't that like the fag?"

"Don't call me a fag, please. That's disrespectful."

Lucas stares at me with disbelief. "Wow, how do you stay that calm when he calls you that?"

"I don't care about what he says. He seems very dumb anyway."

"Is that beer?" Robert grabs my can and empties it in one go. "Woah, that one's good. C'mon, Lucas, let's join the squad."

"But-"

"Ah! No but. Come with me!" He grabs Lucas' arm and pulls him away.

"Bye, Harry!", Lucas yells. I wave to him. "Bye."

The whole evening, I wonder what his sexuality might be. Asexual? Autosexual? Maybe even Androsexual?

I mean, I know, I shouldn't think that much about it, since it is really none of my business, but the thing is, if he'd ask me out or something and he was asexual, I couldn't stand to have no sexual actions. I could masturbate, of course, but that's different.

"Hey, Harry!" Pam grabs my wrists and leads me towards the dance floor. "Let's dance!"

"Hi, Pam!" I smile at her and try to do some dance moves.

Pam shakes her head. "Wow. I really thought that you could dance. Honesty, that looked different on Thursday!"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the way you danced with Louis! It honestly looked so good. Like you were both professional dancers. Or a couple. Because, you know, you really felt the music."

Not this again. "I guess we're both great actors."

"Yeah. And he has flow."

"He???"

"Yeah. He has like you know that gay flow. You don't."

"Oh my god. That is not true. I am an excellent dancer and I do have flow."

"If you say so."

"No, I know it. Zayn? Where's Zayn? ZAYN?"

"YEAH?" Zayn yells while snogging some random girl in the corner, "IS IT IMPORTUHHH-"

"IT IS!"

"ALR- ALRIGHT", he pushes the girl away and comes running towards me. "Hi, Pam. What's up?"

"That's what I call a real friend", I say with a proud smile, "no but can you put on some better music? I need to show Pam that I do have flow."

"Of course, bro. Two seconds."

He runs towards the DJ- whose music taste still is shit- and talks to him. Then he takes the microphone and says: "Woahh how's it going? The party's nice, right? I dedicate the dance floor now to the one and only Harry Styles, who is the reason I decided to throw this party. He wants to show us his dance skills. So, yeah, everyone just focus on my amazing friend dancing for you."

"Wait what", I mumble, "That's not what I-"

"GO HARRY!", someone screams. They pull me to the middle of the dance floor. "GO HARRY! GO HARRY! GO HARRY!"

Fuck.

I think Pam is right. I can't dance.

I start to move, quite uncomfortably.

"Woah, you need more alcohol in your blood! You move like a brick", someone says, I think it's Nick.

"Right? Can anyone get him something strong? He needs it."

"N-no", I say, but nobody hears it.

"Harry, dance!", Pam says.

Someone presses a cup into my hand. I look at the liquid. Its bright and it looks weird, but I drink it. Because everyone's watching me. Because they want me to drink it.

I lick over my lips, fix my hair and mumble: "Now it's my time to shine."

---

I get more and more drinks. It tastes awful, and some people randomly start kissing me, and I feel tired and befuddled. Not the effect alcohol leaves on me usually. It feels like... drugs.

I feel how someone grabs my wrist. They drag me along Zayn's house, and I have no idea where we're going. I try to focus on the person in front of me. It's a man, a very tall, muscled man, he looks like a bulldog. I don't like him.

I don't know how, but he managed to lead me to a bedroom. I am thrown on a bed, my clothes are torn off. The only thing I'm wearing are my boxers.

"No... d-don't", I whimper. The man looks like he was thirty.

"Sh, babyboy. You don't want the others to hear you."

"This is... rape..."

"No, it isn't. Don't say something like that, this is not my fault. You literally begged for it, judging by the way you danced."

"Am... I on drugs? Did you... mix something in my drink?"

"Just shut up, my porcelain doll. The only thing you're supposed to do is please me."

"I'm not an... object..." I want to defend myself, but I can hardly move. "Don't touch... me..."

He slapped me. "Shut up, you faggot. And don't you dare to scream."

He quickly took off his clothes, then placed himself above my face.

"N-no..."

Then I'm gone.