Chapter 19

I spoke to my mum, just as I promised. The week was pretty normal; W and I wrote letters to each other everyday (he doesn't like my funny joke), I hung out with Zayn, Roman and Nick, but also with Louis and his friends. His best mate, Niall, is pretty cool.

Today is Saturday, and mum and I decided to do everything today. The thing is, she wants Louis to come with us, and I don't know if I have his number.

"Did Louis already respond?" Mum asks. I shake my head. "No, I haven't found his number yet." I scroll through my contacts, until I arrive at the category L. Leyla, Leonard, Lilly, Louis, Lucas, Luna-

Wait, so I do actually have Louis' number? I don't know any other Louis.

I decide to call him. He answers the call after three rings.

"Harold?" He sounds a little sleepy. It's ten a.m. Was he asleep?

"Hi, Lou, yeah, it's me."

"What's up?"

"Are you free today?"

"Are you asking me out, Harold?"

"What? No! No, but my mum and me wanted to go to the police and the doctors today and she thought that it would be easier if you were by our side, because I was drugged and she wasn't there."

"Oh, alright, yeah, of course. When should I head over?"

"As soon as possible?"

"When is the doctors appointment?"

"In the afternoon, but I have to do the tests, obviously, and we want the doctor to look at my scars because I still can't walk very well and everything."

"Okay, I'll be there, soon. Wait for me."

"Bye, Lou!"

"Bye!"

I hang up. Mum looks at me with a knowing look on her face. "Lou?"

I blush. "Well, yeah. That's his nickname."

She giggles. "It's cute. You know, you two would make a really good couple."

I roll my eyes. "I know, I've heard it several times. But don't say it when he's here, please."

"Yeah, yeah. What's his surname?"

"Wha- Tomlinson, why?"

"Harry Tomlinson. Or Louis Styles? Wait, no. Tomlinson sounds better. Harry Styles-Tomlinson and Louis Tomlinson-Styles?"

"Oh my god, would you shut up, please? I don't like him and he doesn't like me. That's disrespectful."

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

After twenty minutes, the doorbell rings. I run towards the door and open it. For five seconds, Louis looks me in the eyes, surprised, then he wraps his arms around me. I squeeze him tight and nuzzle my face into his fluffy hair. Louis' head leans on my chest, just as if he was listening to my heartbeat. I lift my hand and run it through his hair. He chuckles, and when he pulls back, his eyes are literally sparkling. My hand still rests on his head.

I admire him for some minutes, then I say: "You're so tiny!"

He blushes. "No, I'm not! Why does everyone keep on saying this? I'm average."

"Isn't average like 5'8 or 5'9?"

"Yes, and I'm 5'9."

I burst out in laughter. "No, never! You're fucking short, it's so adorable, I want to like draw you or something."

"Draw me?"

"Yes. Do a portrait. Even though I can't draw."

"Alright?" He laughs a little. I grab his wrist and pull him to the living room. Mum smiles at him. "Hello, Louis."

"Hi, Mrs. Styles! How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you, Louis." She stands up. "Should we go?"

I nod. "Yeah." I put on my jacket and my shoes, then we leave.

Louis and I sit in the back of the car, snuggled up tight, because he's cold, apparently. I play with his fingers. "Your hands are pretty. They're cute and tiny."

"Oh my fucking god, shut the fuck up, yeah?"

I laugh. "Never."

We stay silent for a few minutes, then he asks: "Why are you that chilly and happy today? We're literally going to the police and later to a doctor."

"I guess I just don't want to think about it." I grab his index finger and inspect it. The nail is bitten, but that's okay because it isn't too short.

"I want to do your nails", I say.

"Oh... alright I guess?"

"You let me?"

"Of course. Why not?"

"Because it's weird, isn't it?"

"I don't think so." He widely smiles at me. "If you're going to make them look pretty- or healthy- why not?"

"Thank you, Lou. You're amazing."

"I know." He smirks. "You know, I was kind of disappointed that you didn't ask me out, to be honest."

"I'm sorry, I don't have a car."

"But I do."

"And so does my mum."

Louis laughs. He puts his head on my shoulder and looks to our hands. God, he's so adorable. I wonder how this man in twenty. Like, he acts like he's five!

I look down to his pretty face. The sunlight reflects on his face, so he looks literally glowing. Like the sun. And his amazing blue eyes are the sky.  But those eyes are closed. I hope he isn't sleeping.

He suddenly shivers. He really must be cold. I hug him tighter and try to warm him up. I actually think it's pretty hot in there, so I take off my jacket and put it around his small shoulders.

"Louis? Harry?"

"Yeah?" I ask. Louis only mumbles: "Hm..."

"We're at the police station. Come out, please."

I carefully place a kiss on the tip of his nose to wake him up. Louis' eyes open immediately. He stares into my eyes, then he takes off the seatbelt. "Alright. Let's do that."