Chapter 12

"Hey, Harry! Where were you?! You suddenly disappeared and didn't reply to my texts, I was so fucking worried!", Zayn yells when he sees me in school.

"Something happened", I answer, minding my own business.

"And you don't even dare to tell me what? Honestly, if you fucked someone, that's fine, but I thought that someone, I don't know, kidnapped you! And you know what made it worse? The bed of my parents was stained with cum and blood!"

"Don't worry. I was with... Louis."

"Oh, alright. You're safe around Louis." He smiles at me, then his eyes widen. "Wait. You didn't fuck, did you?"

"We didn't. Don't worry. He's all yours."

"What- I don't want him! I mean I would fuck him, like, have you seen that ass? But we're really close friends, and he likes you, so it would be weird. No, I asked because you look a little sore today, and you also limp, you know..."

I don't want to be reminded. "Alright. I need something from my locker; I'm going."

"Of course." He looks at me, one last time, and asks: "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes. But thanks for asking."

"No problem." He looks kind of confused, but he chooses to believe me.

I open the locker, desperate to read W's letter. This would really light up my day.

Yes, there's a letter of W! I grab it and open it immediately.

"Dear Harry,

"Wow, I feel relieved, now that I know that you don't mind about my dreams. Honestly, I was so afraid that you would be scared of me or something, but that's fine now.

I'm dying to know who was your first real crush! The story seems pretty cute. Maybe it was me? ;) no, I'm just kidding, it probably isn't me.

Zayn actually is a good friend of mine, of course I'm going to the party! I'm writing this right now on Friday, and I'm going to write the rest after the party. Maybe I'm really going to meet you! That'd just be amazing.

Alright, it's Sunday, now. It's actually quite late because something bad happened and I wanted to take charge of it. We did meet on the party, but it didn't go like I wished it would. I'm really upset right now. It's just awful.

Anyway, the party was, after everything what happened, not that bad. But I just wish that Zayn hadn't planned this party. Then nothing of this would've happened. Sadly, I can't change what happened.

-W. xx

PS: I'd do everything to see your happiness, so if writing PSs makes you happy, I'll do it over and over again."

Wow. So apparently, something bad happened to W, too. I hope he's alright. He seems like a really nice person.

However, I find myself smiling at the letter. Apparently, W manages to make me smile in every situation, no matter how hurt I am.

In history class, I write my response to him.

"Dear W,

You know what? I'll tell you. I actually met him this weekend and he cared about me a lot, he really helped me in a terrible situation.

My first real crush was Louis Tomlinson.

You probably know him; he's short, with a slim waist but curvy hips and he has a really pretty face. Oh, and nice blue eyes. So, yeah. This is the man that made me gay.

Oh my god, maybe you're his friend? Because you said that Zayn is a good friend of yours, and him and Zayn also are pretty close.

I went to Zayn's party, too, and I regret it. I don't want to go into too much detail, maybe I'll tell you about it if we get closer or if we meet in real life, I don't know. The only thing I say is that I'm so grateful that Louis helped me. He did a lot for me.

This party is cursed. Something bad happened to both of us.

Thank you so much for trying to make me happy. I really appreciate this.

-Your Harry xx

PS: Your letters mean a lot to me."

When I want to put the letter in W's locker, I meet Zayn again in the corridor.

"Hey Harry, where are you going?"

"Giving W his letter."

"Oh, can I join you?"

"Of course."

Zayn puts his arm around my shoulders.

"What the fuck are you doing. You aren't my boyfriend."

"Harry, I just want to help you, I see the pain you feel when you're walking."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"C'mon, Harry."

I sigh. After all, he's right. He only wants to help me. "Alright. His locker is on the second floor."

Zayn presses a friendly kiss on my cheek and smiles. "Thank you."

After I put the letter in the locker, Zayn mumbles: "Wait. I know that locker."

I laugh. "They all look the same!"

He shakes his head. "No, no, no, but I mean, like, it's next to the staircase and it's on the second floor... what's its number?"

"578."

It looks like he's thinking about it."578... 578... hmmm..."

"Zayn, stop it! You're probably only thinking that because you're that obsessed with the thought of me and Louis, and because you're dumb."

"Excuse you? Did you really dare to call me dumb?" He shakes his head. "No, but seriously now, I know that locker."

"Keep on telling yourself that."

"Oh my god, I'm just going to ignore you. If I find out whose locker this is, I am going to talk to them and not telling you who it is."

"Alright." I don't want to know it anyway. Okay, actually, I do, but at the same time, I don't, you know? It's complicated.

Let's just hope that I like the person.