Chapter 52

Butterflies start to flatter around my belly as Louis kisses my neck. He presses his chest against mine as he settles down on my lap, kissing every inch of my skin. His hands wander under my t-shirt, questioningly tugging at it. I just nod, so he takes it off. He gently caresses my chest, stopping at my belly. He looks up at me and smiles. "You are so beautiful, Harry", he mumbles. I blush and giggle. Louis' hands slide over my sides, poking the skin of my hips. He bites on his lips and starts unzipping my trousers, then, he quickly gets on his knees, strips them down and starts discovering my legs. He blows little kisses on my thighs, holding me by my hips. His fingers caress the skin of my inner thighs. At the same time, I unbutton his shirt carefully, because it looks nice. When I take it off, I let my hands slide over his arms. He smiles up at me, before starting to take off his own jeans. When they're finally off, he climbs back on the bed, laying me down and sitting on top of me. He lets his hands wander over my upper body, keeping eye contact with me. He looks so happy, so... in love with me. His eyes are all bright and blue, and his lips are shining.

"I... have condoms", I say, out of breath.

"Perfect." Louis fondly strokes my cheek, before bending down. He connects our lips once again, and I finally start to touch him. My hands rest on his thick thighs, holding him close. His body is so nice to touch. Or to look at. His body is nice in general. My fingers lie on the waistband of his boxers, eagerly waiting to take them off. Louis nods. I strip them down in one go and moan at the sight of his cock. It's so big, so pretty. Louis chuckles. "You horny little fucker." He does the same with my boxers, and as both of us are naked, he settles back on my lap, rubbing his hard cock against mine. The fact that only this makes me so horny is scaring. Louis bends down again and starts licking over my skin, from my neck to my belly. He even leaves a love bite under my jaw. I start to roll my hips against his', wanting to feel more. I'm glad that I'm not frightened, I am excited for what will happen soon. I am so glad I waited for him, that's the best decision of my life. My first crush, my first boyfriend, my first real time.

"Are you really sure that you want to do this?", he asks hesitantly.

"Yes", I reply, "Louis, there's no one I'd rather do this with, because I love you." As soon as I say the words, I cover my mouth. Oops...

Louis stops immediately and stares at me. "What?!"

My heartbeat starts to speed up. "I- I love you, Louis... I thought you'd feel the same... but..."

"No, no, no, you misunderstood that", he cuts me off, "Harry." He cups my face and looks deep into my eyes. "I love you too. I always have, since the very beginning. I have loved you since we were eighteen."

Oh my fucking god. "Well, I was sixte-"

He interrupts me by aggressively smashing our lips together. The first kiss after confessing. I am so happy right now, I can't believe that the feeling is mutual, even though I already expected it. My heart races way too fast, and there's just a beautiful feeling in my chest. I love Louis. Louis loves me. We love each other.

Louis' tongue conquers my mouth, holding me as close to him as possible. His naked cock touches my belly which makes me shiver. I love him, I want him, I need him.

After a little while of making out, I can't keep it any longer, grab his bum and squeeze it. Louis moans.

"Please fuck me", I beg.

Louis grunts as he hears the words and starts kissing me again, his hands wandering down my hips. They stop at my bum, not daring to go further. I can feel how his hands shake. "Have you got any lube, babe?"

I nod. "First drawer."

Louis pulls away to get it, and the loss of touch feels shitty, even though it's only a few seconds. He finds it immediately, he also grabbed a condom and put it next to us. He generously covers three fingers with lube.