Chapter 45

"Louis?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Can you come over?"

"Aren't you at your psychologist's?"

"No, we finished earlier today. And I want to cuddle."

"I'm near your place. Give me five minutes."

I smile as I hang up. We've been a couple for a few weeks now, about five, and god, I love it. It's the first real relationship I've ever been in, I mean, you can't count Lucas, and it just feels so right, so good.

I change into a bigger T-shirt (I wonder what he would look like with that shirt I mean it's too big for me) while waiting for him to show up. After very short time, I can hear the doorbell ringing. Since I'm too lazy to go downstairs to open the door, I just wait for mum to do it. I can hear him running up the staircase, and when he opens my door, he looks at me being all cuddled up with my pillow, before he kicks off his shoes and jumps on top of me. I need to grunt because of his weight (it's not like he is heavy I'm just very weak), and I giggle happily as I can feel his nose touching my forehead.

"If you have a pillow, you don't need me to cuddle you", he mumbles against my ear.

"I'll always need you", I reply. I lift up my duvet, so that he can crawl under it. He creeps next to me and hugs me tight. "You look so beautiful today, love."

"Well, you always do." I can feel his hands on my hips, pulling me closer. I touch his foot with mine, which makes him chuckle. My hand crawls to his butt and lifts it a little.

"What do you have with my bum?", he asks.

"Nothing, it's only like the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Even though I've never seen it naked. Not that I want to. I mean of course I want to, but not yet. We haven't slept together. The psychologist is helping, but it's still very early.

"It's not."

"It's round and thick. Of course it is."

"Can we stop talking about my bum? It makes me feel weird."

"Perhaps. If you kiss me."

Louis' hand rests on my neck. He pulls me closer and gently kisses me. I put my arms around his small waist and turn him around so he's on top of me. He places his legs next to mines, and when his skin touches mine, a tingling runs through my body. First, Louis pecks my nose, then my lips and there, I pull him into a long kiss. My hands slide down his beautiful curves, wander to his butt and start caressing it.

"Harry!"

"Yes, honey?"

"Stop!", he giggles and hides his face in my neck. I smile and squeeze his butt a little, when suddenly, he kisses my jaw.

"Don't give me a hickey!", I shout.

"Why not?"

"Because what will I tell other people?"

"Well Zayn knows, and I'm pretty sure so does your family, and who would ask you except for them?"

"My family doesn't know."

"They don't?" Louis looks surprised.

I shake my head. "No. I haven't told them. Only mum knows, because she's mum and she knows everything. But Gemma and dad don't know."

"Why?"

"Because Gemma talks a lot."

"Oh." He looks down at his hands. "Thank you."

I grab his back and pull his face down to mine to kiss him again. His hands wander under my shirt. They're warm, comforting. When they rest on my belly, they kindle a huge fire inside of me.

"Who was your last partner?", I ask.

"Uhm..." He thinks a little. "A person called Ro. That was a long time ago, though."

"Why did you break up?"

"They knew I liked another person. I never had a really long relationship because I always liked another boy." He smiles. "The boy that's lying under me."

"Stop, you're flustering me!" I giggle. Louis chuckles and pecks my nose. "You're so cute"  he says.

"You are cuter."

"No, you are."

"No, you are!"

"No, y-"

"Hey, boys, do you- oh, am I interrupting something...?"

Louis and I simultaneously look at the door. My mum is standing in my room, with a red face, staring at Louis lying on top of me and my hands on his butt. Louis quickly pulls away and sits up. "Uh- hi, Anne", he stutters.

"Hi, Louis- wait, I already greeted you."

"You're right, uhm... h- how are you?"

Mum starts to look amused. Louis panics and nudges my arm. "Babe, help me!" She never caught us like that. I understand that he's stressed.

"Mum! Can you leave, please?"

"I just wanted to offer you some food, but apparently, you can't appreciate my hospitality." She sighs. "I'll leave."

"Actually, bring us some chocolate", I joke. She glares at me, and I start to laugh and put an arm around my boyfriend. "Just let us cuddle, please."

She nods and leaves my room, a little smile on her face.

"She hates me now", Louis mumbles.

"I can confirm that she loves you above everything", I answer.

"She caught us cuddling."

"She thinks it's cute. It is cute." I smile. "Come back next to me, lie down and hug me. Let me adore you."

"Oh honey", he whispers. My heart skips a beat. "Exactly."

Louis takes my hand. His thumb caresses it softly. "I know I already said it a few times, but I'm just so happy!"

"I know how you feel." I smile at him. "Stop thinking that much and kiss me, you fool."