Chapter 10

„Harry?"

Did someone just say my name? Or is this an illusion?

"Harry, are you in there?"

Someone opens a door.

"Oh my fucking god. Harry?!"

They sit down next to me. "You're naked, Harry."

"Arghh."

"For fucks sake..."

They grab something, probably my clothes. "I'm going to put on your clothes. Can you lift your legs, please?"

I try to open an eye to see who's talking to me, but I can see nothing. "Ouch..."

"Harry? Are you alright?"

"N-no..."

"Oh my god." They somehow manage to dress me. "Fuck, I feel so bad. Did you get... no. You didn't, right?"

I start to cry.

"Fuck, no, don't cry, Harold... please don't cry." They lie down next to me and hug me. "Everything's going to be fine", they whisper into my ear.

"No... bad man touched me..."

"Fuck- no..." They caress my hair. "Are you on drugs? Did he drug you? Fuck, Harry..."

"He hurt me..."

"He hurt you?" When did they start to cry, too? "You don't deserve that..."

Their voice sounds familiar. Do I know them?

"Want to go home..."

"Of course, Harry. I don't know where you live... do you live near here?"

"Where am I?"

"At Zayn's, Harry, he threw a party."

"Neighbour..."

"What? Neighbour? Do you live next to him?"

"Hm..."

"Alright." They carefully press a kiss on my cheek. "I'm going to take you home. But you have to get up, do you think you can do this?"

"I'll try."

They get up and grab both of my wrists, trying to get me up.

"Harry, would you mind opening your eyes? It would be simpler."

"It hurts..."

"Oh, alright, I'm sorry. Do not overexert yourself."

We manage to get me up, but I can't keep the balance and fall towards them. They catch me. "Oh, Harry... What did he do to you..."

Suddenly, tears start to roll down my cheeks again. "Hurt me really bad... hate him..."

"Aww, no, Harry..." They put an arm around my hips. "Try to lean on me, yeah?"

"Yeah... thank you so much..."

"Aw, no need to thank me, Harry, you don't deserve to be destroyed like that. If you get the need to puke or something please tell me, so that I can hold back your hair."

"Yes..."

"Harry?"

"Hm?"

"Is your house number 14?"

"Uhmmm..." I try to concentrate. Number 14... sounds familiar...

"I think so..."

"Alright, I'm going to ring, yeah?"

"Thank you..."

They ring on the door. After a few seconds, I can hear how someone opens the door.

"Why would you ring at a door in three in the mor- oh my god, what is wrong with Harry?" The person on the door, my mum, I think, grabs my wrists and hugs me tightly. "What happened?"

"I am not sure, but I searched Harry and I found him in a bed, naked... I think he's been... you know... raped?", the person who found me says.

"Oh my god." Mum starts to cry. She pulls me into the house. "Please, come in", she says to the other person. "Thank you", they say.

Mum leads me towards the couch, I think, and lays me down. "Harry..."

"Can I stay with him?", the person asks, "I want to be sure that he's going to be fine..."

"Of course. Thank you so much for bringing him here. I am so grateful."

"That's the least I could do", they say almost soundless.

"Oh god... I can't believe he's been raped... "

"I am not a hundred percent sure, but he said that a bad man touched and hurt him, and since he was naked, that was my conclusion."

"My poor little baby." She strokes my cheek. "He's so pure and... bubbly... he doesn't deserve this at all."

"I know." They yawn.

"Are you tired?"

"A little, but I want to stay up until he falls asleep."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You can go to sleep, Mrs. Styles. I'll stay with him."

"Thank you so much. Harry is very lucky that he has a friend like you."

"Thank you."

The person starts to caress my hair. "Please sleep a little, Harold... you need it."

"T-thank you." I try to open my eyes again. This time, it doesn't hurt that much, and I can see a pair of bright blue eyes before I fall asleep.