Chapter 7

On the next day, Zayn doesn't show up at school. He actually got the role of Romeo (probably because he's hot), while I got Romeo's dad. I actually was a little disappointed; since Louis and I were really... I don't know, good yesterday, I thought that him and I would get the roles of the main characters. He really was an amazing Romeo. But it doesn't matter anyway.

When I arrive in front of my locker, I decide to call Zayn.

"FUCK YOU, BITCH! YOU WOKE ME UP!", is the first thing he says to me.

"I love you, too. Are you ditching today?"

"Yeah. I am. I don't want the role of Romeo."

"Alright, but what does this have to do with school?"

"I am too disappointed to show up."

"Oh."

"Yeah. But don't worry, baby, tomorrow, you are coming over and you're going to help me with the preparation for my party. We also have to talk."

"Don't call me baby again. And yeah, no problem. When should I come over?"

"Six p.m.?"

"Isn't that way too early?"

"It is, but I want to start at 9 p.m. and there's like nothing prepared yet."

I roll my eyes. "You idiot. Why did you choose to throw a party on this weekend anyway?"

"Because no one of my family members are home. I am not dumb."

"Of course."

I can hear Zayn smirking through the phone even though it's impossible. "So... I guess I can't call you my mommy anymore, since you're Romeo's dad, right? I think I have to call you daddy?"

"Oh my god, shut your fucking mouth. You're grossing me out. Ew."

Zayn laughs. "Alright, leave me alone, now, I want to sleep."

"Right. Sleep well. I love you."

"Love you too. Bye." He hangs up.

I open my locker  and grab the letter with a smile on my face.

"Dear Harry,

Oh my fucking god. I'm so happy right now. Today- no, wait, you're going to get the letter tomorrow, yesterday, we talked more than usual. My heart still beats way too fast.

Fuck. I guess I really like you.

I dream often about you, but sometimes the dreams are... weird. And wet. Oh god, I hope I'm not creeping you out, but that's how I am. Sorry.

Also, I'm twenty, and since you're eighteen, you don't have to worry, that's legal.

This is also going to be the last letter you get before weekend. That's sad, since I'm probably not going to see you before Monday.

How did you find out that you're gay?

-W xx

PS: Do you want a PS in every letter or what?

God, he's so adorable! I'm glad he's twenty; I like older boys. I look at the clock. It's 7.57 a.m., school starts in three minutes, I have to write the letter later. I actually really enjoy Fridays, because we only have subjects I like.

In English class, I start to write my response, but then Nick boxes my shoulder. "Hey, Harry", he whispers.

"Hm?"

"Are you going to Zayns party tomorrow?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Me too." He shuts up and stares at the text I'm writing.

"Can you stop looking at my private things, thanks."

"Sorry." He looks away. "But what is this? Some weird gay fanfiction between boyband members?"

"Haha, very funny. Actually, it's a letter."

"A letter?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh." He's silent again. I choose to focus on my letter.

W said in his letter that we talked more than usual yesterday. What boy did I talk to more than usual?

First of all, there's Lucas. We usually don't really talk a lot, apart from a few 'hello's and 'bye's. He also asked for my number, but we didn't really have a full conversation.

I talked a lot with Zayn, too, but I think I can exclude him.

During Math lesson, I spoke with Jonathan, because he annoyed me. He might be an arrogant son of a bitch, but maybe he only puts down other people because he's insecure and in the closet? I don't know, I don't want to label him. But I still don't like him.

Then there's Louis, we were very close yesterday, and he's an amazing person. Yes, we speak during theatre class, but since yesterday we literally needed to dance and to improvise a scene together, our conversation-skills have been raised to the next level. It was a really nice afternoon.

I also spoke to Roman's weird classmate, Walter that actually isn't that weird, he's kind of cute, but it's the first time I ever spoke to him.

Then there's Robin, a guy from my physics class, we had to do an experiment together. But it might be another boy; I speak to lots of boys. I don't know.

"Dear W,

First of all, I'm smiling so wide right now. It makes me incredibly happy that I made you that excited.

I really like you, too. Don't worry. Even though I don't know you.

Also, I don't mind that you're having dirty dreams about me. I feel honoured. God, that sounds slutty, but I swear, I'm not lying to seduce you or something, it's actually quite flattering that someone thinks like that about me. Before I received your first letter, I didn't believe that there were any boys who might like me.

Zayn, a good friend of mine, is throwing a party tomorrow at his house. Maybe you'll see me there? :)

I actually thought that I was straight, I even had a girlfriend when I was fourteen. But I didn't have any sexual intentions with her or something, it wasn't really a relationship, I didn't enjoy it at all. Then, a little later, I started to admire this one boy... I even joined the theatre class because of him. I liked him for quite a long time. You probably know him. I'll tell you later who I'm talking about.

Then I figured out that I didn't really have an interest in women. In other words: I lick like cock.

No, I'm kidding, but I guess I just... knew. I don't know.

-Your Harry

PS: yes. I want a PS in every letter.