30- final

"Well change your priorities for me, baby," he kissed her.

"I already did when I started dating you,"

**********

"At least you could've told me to wear my princess dress. You're in a freaking suit, really royal and I'm in my tracksuit. Not fair," she said as she was wrapped up in his arms as they looked at yesterday's video that Nathan had recorded.

"It's my tracksuit. You stole it from me," he reminded her.

"Did not. You gave it to me so that I could smell it whenever I miss you and bla bla bla, don't even lie. You love the corny shit and this video is proof of that," she pointed to the tv screen.

"Haha, can't lie. But only when it comes to you. For others, I am a macho man," he said as he flexed his biceps.

She grimaced, "now why would you ever say that? Please don't."

"Go make me some food. I'm hungry," he said.

"Do it yourself," she said.

"Holy crap! You don't know how to cook right?" He teased her.

She stayed quiet.

He poked her.

She still didn't reply.

He picked her up and made her sit on his lap as she faced him now.

She rolled her lips into her mouth trying to hold in her laughter. He poked into her sides once again and that triggered her laughter.

She started laughing loudly and he joined her.

"I can cook but not in winters," she said as she laid her head on his chest.

"Same," he said as he combed her head with his fingers.

"Are you nervous about seeing Sam tomorrow for the film release?" He asked her.

Her film was finally releasing tomorrow. If she hadn't gone to Tulum she would've been nervous to meet Sam there. She would always be on the edge about the next insult that he would throw her way. But now she had closure. She and Sam were on good terms.

"No. We're good now. Tulum was an eye-opener for him. He knows I love you and I think he needed to hear it from me so now he knows that he has to move on and I'm not going back to him," he nodded his head as he heard whatever she said.

"Has Alexa been bothering you?" She asked him as she nuzzled her nose in her neck. He always smelled divine.

"No. I told her to, respectfully fuck off from my life," he slipped his fingers down her naked arm.

Goosebumps rose on her skin. Seeing that she felt cold, he pulled the blanket on, wrapping their bodies together even tighter than before. She kissed him on his neck as he moaned a sigh of satisfaction.

"I like that you're so exclusive for me," she said softly.

"Always," he said.

"I had my doubts regarding you in the beginning, you know. I was like nobody can be this perfect. Where is the darkness?" She roamed her hands down his toned abs.

"Hmm, understandable. I asked you my doubts in the beginning so I had none. You have been transparent as a glass to me Kayden. Please never change that," he nudged her nose with his nose.

"Trust me," she slipped her hands even further down but he caught hold of them, and pretty soon she was lying under him on the bed.

"You look so pretty under me baby girl."

"And you look smoking hot on top of me Hotshot,"

He kissed her like she was the only one and she loved it.

He asked her what she had in her mind and she whispered that she had him in her mind.

He asked her what she wanted and she told him, she wanted him.

He asked her what she wanted to do and she told him, she was his.

********

The love they had, had prevailed the test of time, exes, family drama to bring them to the beautiful world they call reality today.

The couple which hustles together and builds together stays and slays together.

This could not have been much truer as she saw herself today, Nathan and she were announced as the Forbes richest couple and she was told that there was a high chance that she was winning the golden globe third time in a row and Nathan was supposed to win his second one so one would be expecting them to make a grand couple entry where all the cameras went wild and they would be standing like dolls giving smiles to the cameras but instead here they were, in Tulum.

"This place is sick. I need you to take my pictures everywhere. In front of every damn wall," Nathan said.

She rolled her eyes, "I mean. I brought you here to take my pictures."

"Well change your priorities for me, baby," he kissed her.

"I already did when I started dating you,"

"Burn," he retorted.

Suddenly he looked at her with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. She understood what he was about to do so she ran away.

But Nathan with his God like the body was faster. Who could outrun him?

Not her.

She tried to run but the sand was making it hard for her to run.

He caught up to her and picked up her and threw her into the water. As she came on the surface, she was wet. Her wet bikini accentuated her figure and he bit her lip with a smirk on his face as he looked at her.

He brought up his phone and asked her to pose. She smirked and she struck a sexy model pose they taught her in photoshoots. She knew she was sexy so she decided to own it.

He put his phone aside and walked into the water. He pulled her close and kissed her sloppily. His hands went under the water to her bum as he pulled her closer into him till the very tiny space between them was minuscule.

She bit his lip as he squeezed her bum. She laughed as he gave a light smack.

"What can I do? I'm an ass man,"

He took her farther deep into the water till only their necks were out. His hands cupped her breasts and he kissed her. She inhaled a sharp breath and that allowed him to enter his tongue into her mouth.

The kiss started to heat up and sensing this she said, "maybe we should take this up to our room."

"You're right. For now, I just wanna enjoy the sunset on a beach with you," he said.

They got out of the water and sat under the umbrella. She laid on his lap and they took loads of pictures together.

She felt so content and in no rush to know the next chapter of her life.

She was happy in the present and this is how she would want to keep it forever.