16*

Modern relationships, if not done right, are super weird man.

*Warning -If you're not comfortable with spanking, you can skim through the lines but don't skip this chapter.

***********

He spared some moments just to stare at her. She had amazing skin.

How had he gotten so lucky?

He traced his fingers up her never-ending legs.

He stepped back and looked at her.

Her body made him think dark. He wanted to do dark things to her. It was insane. He opened the buttons of his shirt.

She started to turn around. She turned around to look at him standing there in his pants. She motioned him over.

He walked towards her. She placed her hands on his lower abs and he shivered.

She opened his belt and pulled him closer, holding him by his belt loops.

Her lips were near his crotch. She pulled down his pants. She started to pull his boxers down but he said no.

Suddenly she was pulled onto his lap as he sat on the bed. She was lying upside down on his lap.

"Are you going to spank me?" She asked him.

"Have you been a bad girl?" He asked her as he moved his hands up and down on her smooth bottom.

He loved it. Her ass was so round, but he wanted it red.

His hand made way in between her thighs and she closed them, "angel be a good girl and spread them."

She spread them apart. He rubbed her pussy. He pushed two fingers inside and moved them in slow circles. He started to move them a bit fast and when he felt her tighten he pulled his fingers out.

"No!" She said.

"I can do whatever I want baby girl" he squeezed her ass, " I must say I love your round ass. Beg me to spank you."

"No," she said.

He pushed a finger inside her.

"Beg," he said as he inserted another finger and started pounding into her.

"No," she said again.

He moved his fingers inside her, rubbing her walls the right way. He scissored his fingers stretching her and moved his fingers at an angle that felt so good and he touched that spot again and again with his fingers. Just as she was about to let go he pulled out.

He grabbed her hair, pulled her up, and said, "beg baby girl."

"Please spank me, Nathan," she said remembering to say his name. She felt her cheeks get hotter.

"Your wish is my command," he said.

Nathan says with a smirk and without waiting for her to accommodate mentally he gave her ass the first slap. He didn't hit very hard. It was enough to leave a red mark but make her feel pleasure.

In his defense, he was an ass man.

She wriggled on his lap rubbing his crotch. With barely a pause of a few seconds, Kayden felt the second blow land on the right.

Nathan delivered two more blows in rapid succession in the same spot.

She moaned and he rubbed her shoulder blades.

Nathan made her stand up. He held both of her hands behind her back and held them with one hand. With the other hand, he spread her legs apart.