20*

This is the only thing I'm warning you about and the only red flag or toxicity whatever you wanna call it, that turns me off in a relationship is comparison.

************

"I think I cheated on you," she said looking down into her lap as she played with her fingers.

She had expected Nathan to get mad at her, she was shocked when he snorted.

She looked up at him and he had a funny smile on his face.

"What? I'm serious," she said.

"Mhmm, just tell me how exactly did you cheat on me," he asked her.

"Well first, I held hands of a man that wasn't you. Secondly, I thought about another man when I was in my shower," she said.

If he had snorted before, now he was full-on laughing.

She got off his lap and stood in front of him while he rolled over on the couch laughing.

"What the fuck, Nathan," she exclaimed.

"Come here, I'm cold," he said to her as he pouted.

She couldn't ignore his pouty face.

"Just cause you to look like a cute cub right now," she cuddled next to him on the couch.

"And now that you're closer to me, I'll become a lion," he said.

"Calm down your loin," she said and he laughed.

"I see what you did there," he said.

"Baby you're so cute," he said.

"Did you by any chance check your social media today and read about me that was weird?" She asked him, treading cautiously.

"Okay first things first, whenever you have to tell me something never be this scared because you know if you feel that scared about telling me something that already means that you doubt me that this, between us, isn't real because if it's real to you Kay, you can tell me anything without any hesitation," he said to her.

She looked at him dumbfounded. How did she get so lucky to meet a genuine guy like him? Was this real? Or did she make it all up?

Was this guy manufactured in a laboratory by some lady scientist trying to make a perfect man?

"And secondly, yes I know what happened at your interview with Sam. The interview sucked by the way. What the fuck were those questions? It's like they wanna sell your past relationship to bring publicity to the film so they're deliberately making conditions like that which will generate awkward responses from both of you, which happened today, and now they will romanticize that shit by editing it, and fans who used to ship you guys will again start trending your names together and along with that my name will start trending because there are my pictures that pap just took outside your house and I'll be this national homewrecker for a week because everybody in the world suddenly forgot that you guys broke up before I came into the picture." He rolled his eyes so many times while saying that.

She was shocked at his incredibly long speech. And everything that he said was true.

"Honestly Kay, I've been in this business for so long. These things happen every time and with everybody. Do you think I'm that silly that I will let this shit fuck my head when it comes to you?" He said as he looked into her eyes deeply.

She shook her head a no, "Sam always used to do that if I touched a co star's hand during promotions,"

He took in a deep breath and looked into her eyes as he said, "this time you've taken his name in the same sentence as me. Never Kay, never compare me to him, ever again. Am I understood? This is the only thing I'm warning you about and the only red flag or toxicity whatever you wanna call it, that turns me off in a relationship is comparison. I am my person. You wanna talk to me about him, sure. But just don't compare me with him."