15*

The fear of making the first move cause if she made the first move she made this moment permanent once and for all.

*Warning smut ahead

************

She was standing straight like a zombie, that needed to change. Soon.

She placed her hands on his shirt and pulled him closer with it.

Not one of them spoke anything, fearing that if they did, they might ruin the moment.

He came closer to her, his hands still on her neck.

She moved her hands up his shirt, feeling the warmth of his skin underneath it. When she passed it above his heart, she could hear it beating fast. That exact moment, Nathan moved his left hand and placed it on her heart and surely, it was beating just at the same rate as his. But before he could react, she placed both her hands on his cheeks. Deciding that she's had enough of this slo-mo shit, she grabbed his face and pulled him down so he was at her level.

His lips barely touched her. He still didn't kiss her, deliberately prolonging the torture. He teased her, placing his lips closer to hers. Her eyes were on his lips and his eyes were on her.

It was like everything she wanted was right there in front of her.

What was stopping her? Fear of rejection?

But she knew what it was.

The fear of making the first move cause if she made the first move she made this moment permanent once and for all.

She had a fear of commitment.

He grazed his lips against hers barely for a second as if bringing her back to the moment.

He ground his hips against her and smirked when he took in her reaction. She inhaled a sharp breath as his actions ignited a deep feeling inside her pelvis. Why was she feeling like a virgin?

This man-made her forget all her prior experience by just his touch and he wasn't even properly touching her till now. His minty breath fanned onto her face through his parted lips. He ground his hips once again into her and that did it. That hurled her over the unseen barrier of reluctance.

She lost it.

She lurched forwards and kissed him, closing the incredibly restricted space between them. She kissed him like she'd been craving it for such a long time.

She kissed him like she wanted to be kissed. She was never the aggressor but here she wanted to do everything with him and he let her.

He pulled onto her lower lip with his teeth gently and captured her lower lip, taking it into his mouth.

He let it fall back and parted her mouth open with his tongue. He swept it inside her mouth as he kept on kissing her.

His hands started their descent and they moved by the sides and onto her bum. He grabbed her bum roughly, squeezing it. Which made her suck in a breath, he smirked against her lips and squeezed her ass again. He loved the round of her bum. He brought his hands on her waist.

He pulled away from her before she could recover he turned her around so that her ass was against his pelvis. He ground into her and she let her weight hang onto his body. He ground into her again and she craned her neck backward and placed it on his shoulder.

"Can I touch you?" He asked her slowly, speaking into her ear.

If he could make her feel this way just by kissing her, she would even let this man fuck her inside of a church or on a stage and she wouldn't care if somebody was watching her or not so she nodded her head.