That Date (Candy Cane Day)

A/N - Nothing much to say, just pay attention to the POVs..Have a nice reading time, and it's all in the end :) 

"Perfect!" I squealed in excitement as everything looked so good, all beautiful. I wanted to see her thoughts, her reaction towards this. The perfect set-up for the most perfect person I've ever seen. I've been waiting for so many years for this day to come. Valentine's day was the day. I'm nervous, but at the same time happy, because I know. I knew since the first day that she was the one.

Y/N was the one. She had set my heart on fire.

I went towards the car, and started driving home, hoping she'll be ready for the night.

***

'Which one should I wear?' I thought in my mind while choosing a necklace to match my dress. The pearl one or the golden chain with a butterfly? Both are absolutely gorgeous.

I'd want to go with the golden one because it was matching perfectly with my white dress. So, I wore that one. I knew Harry loved the pearl necklace, and he always borrowed it, but still...It didn't match greatly.

It had been quite long since we went on a date or a night out. We've always stayed at home, cuddled up like two fluffy bears. I wore my classic perfume. It smelled great. I wore my white heels to go with. I opened my hair too. I didn't want to go with a bun or a ponytail this time.

I didn't apply make-up that much, but then I added just a slight amount of lipstick and maskara. I looked at the mirror, and I looked good. Decent. I still was insecure about those pimples I had. I applied a little bit of foundation to the spots. I was ready to go. I went downstairs, and sat on the couch.

The doorbell rang. It must be Harry.

"Hey Haz!" I said, almost tripping him over while I wanted to hug him so eagerly.

"Hi babe!" He said, while hugging me so tightly.

"How has your day been?" I asked him while I nudged my head in his neck.

"Good, as I've got you now."

"Always flirtatious aren't you?" I chuckled against his neck.

"Only for you, love." He said, grinning.

"We should leave, should we?" He asked, while he let go of the hug.

"Of course." I said.

"Woah, you look stunning, Y/N!" He said as he checked me out, his gaze going up and down.

"You look good in that black wear too." I said, as he chuckled.

"You make black from dull to full of brightness." I added.

"Oh, do I look that good?"

"Yeah..." I said, locking the door.

"Let's go!" Harry exclaimed as he took my hand in his.

He opened the door for me, and I thanked him. We went towards the 'surprise date' he had planned out. We hadn't spoken a word since we started, so I broke the silence.

"Umm, so where are we exactly going?"

"I told you, it's a surprise." He said, looking towards me.

"I meant the venue...Like we could go to umm some restaurant or some park or anywhere else..."

"It's way better than that."