// At the Bar //

A/N - Very short, I know. But trust me, these imagines are gonna be so niceee. From this imagine, I'll be doing short-long imagines. I won't make you regret it. 

yes, im all excited for this...

She was known for working her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes, "hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect", was what people went around saying of her. All the boys were into her...they were really into her. Y/N had such a pretty face, on a pretty neck, and Harry was well aware of it. That night in particular, Y/N leaned against the wall of the bar, where she was lighting up a cigarette she got out of nowhere.

Smoking indoors was forbidden but, of course, she had pretty privileges, which she knew how to put to work. The little black dress she was wearing hugged her hips and chest perfectly, making her slim figure stand out among all the clientele. Harry watched her from afar, trying to find the perfect moment to intercept her.

Little did he know that moment didn't exist. Every second, a different guy would come up to her and try to get her attention, failing inevitably. But as if by chance, Y/N turned around and, in that split second, she and Harry locked eyes. He immediately looked away and pretended as if nothing happened, but not Y/N.

She had noticed him, and knew he had seen her as well. So she threw her unfinished cigarette on the floor, stepped on it and smirked, making her way to him.

Y/N stood on the counter next to Harry while she ordered herself a 007 Martini, but pretended not to see him. She wanted to know if he'd take the initiative and start the conversation, which he didn't. With her Martini in hand, she then turned to him and smiled,

"I'm Y/N, by the way."

Harry's brows slightly rose in surprise before replying, "Harry."

She knew he had eyed her a few times ever since he entered the place that night. She might have acted as if she didn't, but she actually felt every single glance she was given. Sometimes it made her feel uncomfortable, but most of the time it boosted her confidence to unimaginable levels.

"I've seen you around here a few times," she spoke, before taking a sip of her drink, never breaking eye contact with him.

He didn't consider himself shy, but Y/N's presence somehow commanded respect, which had him overthinking almost every move. This would probably come out as daring, but what if we got straight to the fun part.? When we lock ourselves in the restroom and make 69'.

"Here? As if right now?," he replied, pretending like he just didn't choke on his saliva after such words came out of her red tainted lips.

"It's New York, baby, the fun's everywhere," she then came closer to him and grabbed him from the collar of his shirt pulling him to her.

Harry gulped, nervous but excited, while Y/N couldn't help but bit her lower lip, 4 looking down at his rosy thin ones. He knew she would drive him crazy, but he was into it.