// Niall Kissed You //

A/N - Don't get it wrong by the title...You're with Harry.

I'm leaving now, byeeee...also, it's 21st Dec today, so 4 days for Christmas and I've got a good surprise planned :) 

"Excited for the show?" You ask all of the guys, leaning into your boyfriends side. Harry kisses the side of your head, pulling you close against him.

"It's going to be fantastic." Louis says, smiling. You smile back and nod before turning back to Harry, looking up at him.

"I'm excited for every show that I know you're waiting side stage for me when I get finished." He tells you, smiling down at you. You always loved being able to be on tour with your boyfriend and the guys. You always had so much fun.

Harry leans down, kissing you softly, before he gets into a conversation with Liam, who stood next to him. You stay beside him, content at just resting against Harry's side, his arm still wrapped around you as he joked with one of his best friends. You look over to see Niall watching you. He had been doing this a lot this tour, seeming to just zone out while staring at you. He'd watch you walk across a room, or even when you were just sitting at a table on your phone. He gives you a small smile now, which you return but quickly turn away.

About half an hour later, Harry and the rest of the guys had disappeared to warm up. You were heading side stage, looking for Harry to give him his usual before show kiss when suddenly you were grabbed roughly by the arm and pulled against the wall by Niall.

"Niall, wha-?" He cuts you off by pressing his lips to yours. You gasp against his lips, your eyes wide.

"I love you, Y/N. I always have." He pulls back for a second to say before he kisses you deeply again. You don't kiss back, you lift your hands up, about to push him away when he is suddenly ripped away from you and slammed to the ground.

"The fuck?!" You hear Harry yell. You were breathing deeply and looked around you, stunned. Harry glances at you for one second before he leans over Niall, landing a punch on his face. "The fuck you think you're kissing my girl for?!" He yells.

"I'm in love with her!" Niall yells back, bringing his hands up to defend himself.

"Like hell you are!" Harry lands another punch on Niall's face. You were still so stunned that you couldn't move or say anything. "You think it's okay to go on kissing other people girlfriends?"

"Mate, I wasn't thinking, I know!"

"Hey!" You look down the hall and see Liam and Louis rushing your way. You fall to the side as they pull Harry off of Niall who had a bloodied lip and a black eye forming. "Harry, go. Take a walk, mate." Louis says, pushing against Harry's chest. Harry glances at you, brushing his long hair from his face. He was breathing deeply and out of breath. He then turns and disappears down the hall.

"What happened?" Liam asks, turning to you while Louis helps Niall up from the ground. You take a deep breath, looking up at Liam.

"He kissed me." You mutter. "I don't know what just happened." You shake your head.

"Okay, go back to the bus and chill out for a bit. I'll go check on Harry." He says to you before pulling you into a hug. "It'll all be fine." You nod, glance at Niall who was wiping at his busted lip and not looking at you, before you turn and head back to the bus. You were shaking and still so shocked and confused by what had just happened.

Niall kissed you. Niall told you he loved you. Harry beat the crap out of Niall. What did this mean? What would come of this? Harry didn't think you kissed Niall back again, right? You hoped not. You had no wanted that, you wanted to be with Harry.

Once you heard the show start, you make your way back inside to see how it was going. Watching it side stage, you could see the tension between them all. Niall had obviously had makeup put on his black eye but his lip still looked swollen and cut. Him and Harry always stayed away from each other completely and it was easy to see that something was wrong with them both.

As soon as the show was over, you head into the dressing room and sit on the couch. Liam and Louis walk in first, slowly followed by Niall who just grabs his things and leaves the room. Harry then walks in as well. He meets your eye but heads into the bathroom and closes the door.

"He doesn't hate me does he?" You ask Louis who was beside you. Louis sighs and shakes his head.

"He just... is confused by everything right now. The two of you need to talk, and then you need to talk to Niall as well. But start with Harry." He says, making you nod. So, when Harry finally comes out of the bathroom, fresh from the shower, his hair still wet, you stand from the couch and reach out to him, taking his hand.

You pull him from the dressing room and then down the hall and out of the venue. You release his hand and turn to look at him.

"I don't know what you think happened today but I just want you to know that I did not kiss him back, I did not want to kiss him. He did it all. I was not-" Harry cuts you off by pulling you into his arms.

"I know." He says into your hair. He hugs you tightly. "When I saw him kissing you though," Harry shudders in your arms, his voice thick. You pull back and look up into his face. He seemed close to tears. "I thought that was it. I thought I lost you."

"I'm not going anywhere, Harry." You tell him.

"My whole world stopped when I saw you guys together. I know now that it was him, not you. I'm so sorry for acting how I did. I shouldn't have hit him like that, I was just so petrified of losing you." He actually now had a tear slide down his cheek. You too felt close to tears, seeing him so upset. You bring your hand up, wiping at his wet cheek. You bring your fingers up, tangling them in his still slightly damp brown hair. "I can't lose you."

"You aren't, I promise." You tell him. "I want you, and only you." He gives a small smile and nods. "I'll talk to Niall. We'll all work through this, okay?"

"I'm sorry for acting like such a nutter. As I said, seeing him do that to you made me lose my mind." You smile.

"I forgive you. We'll all talk it out and be okay, right?" You say, getting a nod in response. "Good, now kiss me." He gives a small laugh and obliges, pressing his lips to yours. These were the lips you craved, the lips that you really wanted on yours.

"Shall we go have a chat with Niall then?" He asks after he pulls away.

"We should." You say. "But you should kiss me a little more first."

"Oh, your wish is my command, love." He kisses you again, pulling you tightly against him. You knew after you talked with Niall and made him see that you were with Harry, and that you wanted Harry, not him, everything would go back to how it was and all would be well again. "I love you so much."

"And I love you. I always will. It's you and only you." He smiles down at you, his fingers ghosting across your face.

"I'm never letting you go." You couldn't stop smiling. There was no where else you would rather be and no one you would rather be with.