// Misbeliefs //

A/N : 

^^^^^ THE HARRY IN THIS IMAGINE IN ABOVE ^^^^^

THIS STORY IS A DESCRIPTIVE IMAGINE WITH NO TEXT. THIS IMAGINE INCLUDES A LITTLE AGGRESSION, SADNESS, YET IT'S A CUTE ONE IN THE END. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT, IT'S ONE OF MY FAVS. 

HAVE A FAB DAY AHEAD.

(IF YOU NEED A SEQUEL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME) 

I LOVE YOU ALL. A. 

"HARRY!" I called out, seeing the most shocking picture I would have ever seen on the internet.

"WHAT?" He yelled back.

"COME HERE FOR A MOMENT."

I heard footsteps approaching the door. He opened it and entered.

"What's wrong?" He asked me acting all sweet. He didn't know what he had done.

"What's wrong with YOU?" I said, quoting him, making him frown.

"What happened, y/n?"

"Care to explain this?!" I said, showing him this whole big article about him kissing a woman with a picture as proof.

**the picture y/n showed to Harry is down**

"You didn't have to see this."

"Really?! What the hell is happening to you! You kissed her!" I said, getting out of the bed and standing in front of him.

"I didn't. It was the management who made this!"

"Yeah! Every single time you have the same excuse!"

"It's not like that.."

"Read what they are talking about me now, Harry!" He took the laptop in his hands and started to mumble,

"Poor y/n, Harry has found love, and she has found sadness...y/n was really bad, I knew Harry didn't love her, he hated her...Harry has finally found the love of his life...Y/n sucked, but this woman is beautiful...We're happy he left her, she was ugly, mean, a freak and she was a total loser..."

"SEE HARRY. I DON'T WANNA BE WITH YOU ANYMORE!" I said storming out of the room, going to the kitchen downstairs. I didn't want to see his face.

"Trust me, y/n. It really was the media!"

"How can I trust a betrayer who has broken my heart like a hundred times?!"

"I can explain."

"WHAT IF I KISSED A MAN?! WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE HARRY?!" I said screaming at him. It was happening for the second time.