// The Same //

A/N : 

THIS IMAGINE IS ONLY A TEXT ONE. IT HAPPENS TO BE CUTER. I HOPE YOU LOVE READING IT. ENJOY YOURSELF. 

HAVE A GOOD DAY. 

(IF YOU NEED A SEQUEL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME)

I LOVE YOU ALL. A. 

You : **sends a hottie hot harry pic**

You : Rebacca! HE'S SO DAMN RNVJNVIMVWIOERG!!!

You : LIKE LITERALLY IT'S A CRIME TO BE THIS HOT!!!

You : PLUS LOVELY.

Harry : So, you think I'm hot?

Harry : Plus lovely?

You : What are you saying Bec?

You : I'm talking about Harry, he's so dreamyyyyyyy! He comes in my dreams every night and I can't sleep without thinking of him.

Harry : Darling. Uh hhhhh uhh

You : ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck shit

You : This never happened. We're pretending this never happened. I didn't message you. You never saw this. Thank you.

Harry : Okay.

Harry : So do you think I'm dreamy?

You : HARRY. IT'S ALREADY EMBARRASSING.

Harry : Do you like me?

You : I mean who doesn't? What kind of a question is that?

Harry : I mean not platonically. Do you like me more than as a friend?

You : What if I say yes? Will it affect our friendship?

Harry : Nope. It wouldn't.

You : Yesssss. I have liked you since forever. But I always thought that we don't have mutual feelings, so why care?

Harry : Oh goddd. I liked you since you helped a poor woman, like 3 years ago? But I have still been thinking that you don't like me, and you only want me to be a friend. I like you so much, you have no idea.

You : So what now?

Harry : Would you like to go on a date with me? :)

You : But what if something goes wrong? What if it doesn't work out?

You : I don't wanna lose our friendship or want my heart broken.

Harry : I promise I wouldn't do anything that will break your heart. I'm not that kind of a person.

Harry : And we can at least give us a chance. I mean we have great understanding. We know each other very well.

Harry : I know you hate when you sleep with all the lights off. You love having Nutella with bread, pancakes, noodles or sometimes some fried stuff for breakfast. And you love cuddles and warm cozy hugs. And, you love puppies and dogs. Especially your golden retriever, Saj.

Harry : So, would you like to go with me?

You : yeah. We could at least give it a shot.

You : I would love going out with you, Harry. So it would be a big YES. How can someone say no in any way...

Harry : Thank god. I'll pick you up at 5?

Harry : It would be casual.

You : Okayy! 

*word count - 480 words