// Evil, Mi Amor //

A/N - So many updates in a day. Well, who am I? Just a lazy freak I guess who doesn't study and is born to have fun and stuff! I'm leaving this here. Enjoy, mi' amorrr!!!

Without a second thought, Harry pushed you against the wall, one of his hands holding himself steady on it, while the other was on your waist. Before you could even shove him off of you, he glued his lips to your neck, sucking on it.

"Stop," you groaned, trying to get him off of you.

"Why? You never complain when you're in between my sheets," he smirked, knowing well enough what he was doing.

"Fuck you! That was only one time! Had I been sober, it would have never happened." gritted through your teeth as you angrily spat.

Harry then tilted his head back and laughed, "Ah, pet, not even you buy that shit." He licked his lips afterwards, already reminiscing the night you two shared together.

"But okay, if you're not in the mood, that's alright. You'll eventually come looking for me," he winked at you, knowing well enough he was right. When he left the room, you swallowed hard, relieved by the fact that you managed to deny him this time. But would you be able to do it again?

He was the true definition of 'bad boy, good lips'. As the leader of one of the biggest mafias in the world, he was vain and cruel, full of arrogance and tattoos that covered almost every inch of his skin. Exactly the type of man one would know better than to get involved with.

And you actually hated him, there was nothing you couldn't stand less than what he did for a living. However, he was very appealing and knew exactly what to do and say to drive you crazy, both literally and figuratively speaking.

So that, along with the bodyguards he had followed you around all day and night, was the reason why you couldn't be away from him. You succumbed to his charm and, even though he kept trying for that to happen a second time, you were trying your best to stay away from the temptation, also known as Harry Styles.

Now you were sitting on the couch at one of his nightclubs, since he himself had ordered to have you there that night. But just with your arms tightly closed on your chest and your furrowed eyebrows you were letting him know you were not happy at all to be there.

"Ah, pet, don't look so grumpy. This is a place to have fun" he said, sitting next to you and placing one of his arms around your shoulders, his sudden touch making you shiver.

"In case you haven't realised yet, I won't bite you, Y/N. Unless you want me to, of course." he chuckled at his own poor joke, while you rolled your eyes next to him. Men.... always so basic.

"Again, I was drunk! I would have never done it if-"

"Ah, pet, stop with that bullshit already. We both know that the alcohol was the reason why you did it, but that's only because you'd hate to admit you'd gladly do it sober. Unfortunately, I've got bad news for your sin is still sin," Harry cut you off, starting to get annoyed by your continued stubbornness.

He was into you, and he was sure you were attracted to him, too. He wanted you, but would never force you into anything. Instead, he would convince you. Typical mafia leader behaviour. But the thing was, you didn't trust him. You weren't believing his intentions, and were somehow scared of him. He killed for a living, for god's sake!

"And exactly how long did you say it was going to take for you to find another poor girl to hunt and leave me alone?," you raised your eyebrows, still trying to sound dry and uninterested.