// Loss //

A/N :

^^^^^ THE HARRY IN THIS IMAGINE IS ABOVE ^^^^^

THIS STORY IS A TEXT IMAGINE. SOME OF THE READERS MAY FIND IT SAD. IT CONTAINS A LOSS. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. 

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY AHEAD.

(IF YOU NEED A SEQUEL, PLEASE MESSAGE ME)

I LOVE YOU ALL. A.

You : Haz...

You : I want to tell you something, I don't know how to explain it...in words...

You : I won't have the guts to call you, but can we please just chat? I know you must be busy. The show is in 3 hours...

Harry : Hey babe, tell me, what happened?

Harry : And don't worry about the time, I have all of the time in the world for you. I'll always wait.

You : I know how much you wanted to see your son. I know how happy the two of us were to have a child after such a long time...

Harry : What happened, y/n? Did we?

You : I'm so sorry Haz, but...we lost him, I'm really sorry.

Harry : Oh no, y/n, it's fine, it's gonna be alright. Everything is gonna be alright, okay? Please don't cry.

You : I just couldn't make him born healthy, Harry. It's my fault, all of it. I wasn't a good mother, I couldn't carry a single child. You were really crying with tears when we heard the news of having a baby. You were super excited to see a human-made with both of our features roaming around the house. I'm so so sorry, Haz. I...

Harry : No babe. It's really not your fault. It's no one's fault. If our boy couldn't survive, we can't do anything about that. You are definitely the best mother ever. As a matter of fact, no one is a bad mom. Everyone is the most loving mother. In this time, we need to stay strong for the two of us. Please stay strong, y/n. It's hard, but don't worry.

You : It's Gemma here. Y/n's crying right now, Harry. I think you should be here with her. She's crying badly.

Harry : Oh no..I wish I could be here with her! I'm booking tickets to fly back home. I should be there by 8 pm.

You : Yes, Harry. She needs you right now.

Harry : Can you please tell me what had happened to the little beanie?

Harry : Gem?

Harry : Gemma, talk to me.

Harry : Hello????

Harry : Please tell me! Gemma? Y/n? Someone?

Harry : My kiddo is no more and there's no one to explain it how?! Great

You : Sorry, Harry. Y/n needed some comfort. I was with her.

Harry : Oh...Please tell me how it happened?

You : Y/n went into labor early in the morning. She was screaming badly, so I took her to the hospital. Her contractions had already started.

Harry : if it was early in the morning, couldn't you have just informed me?! I would have been there for her! I feel so fucking bad right now!

You : I was focused on y/n that time. I didn't even tell mom. You're the first person to know about it. Then in the afternoon, she was at 9cm, the perfect one to have the baby out. She pushed hard. But then, whenever she pushed, she would drop blood. And then, they had to use a vacuum machine to take the baby out.

Harry : I feel so damn horrible for her! Why did he die?

You : His heart suddenly stopped working. Oh my god! I'll be right back!

Harry : Don't leave me like this!

Harry : Gemma!! Come back!!

Harry : What the fuck is going on!!

Harry : I just lost my baby, and now something's happening at the hospital and nobody is telling me!

Harry : Gemma, don't leave me like that!! Can't you just tell me! I'm on my way to the airport right now, and I'm, goddd!!!

You : I'm back.

Harry : Tell me!

You : Y/n...

Harry : What happened to HER?! PLEASE, GOD.

You : Will you let me tell you? You can't be panicking like anything, Harry.

Harry : Continue, please.

You : Y/n's in surgery right now. Doctors aren't telling me everything, they are saying because of her pushing so hard, there's some internal bleeding. So, they are conducting some procedures and stuff on her. I don't know that much.

Harry : I'm just an awful husband who wasn't even with her wife during one of the most terrible times of her life...my flight time is 2 hours. I'll be soon with her and you. I'm expected to reach by 6 now.

You : Good to hear.

Harry : How long is y/n's surgery?

You : It's expected to be over in the next hour. Well, as you

Harry : As I?

Harry : No. No. No. NO.

Harry : Red cross, red cross, red cross, red cross. God help me, help her!!

Harry : Please tell me it's good news. Please!!

Harry : Gemma, complete your sentence.

Harry : Don't play pranks on me if you are. Please.

Harry : I'll lose my temper if you don't message me with a "I was pranking."

Harry : Is it real? Please message me! Someone! I'll wait for 2 mins.

You : Okay, here we go again.

Harry : explain, what's going on...

You : Y/n's blood pressure was high for a moment, she's all under control now. Nothing to worry about.

Harry : Oh, that was bad. I boarded the flight a few minutes ago and now we're about to take off. I'll call you when I reach?

You : Yeah. Have a safe flight.

Harry : Yes, and just take care of y/n.

You : I will.

Harry : Good, now I really should turn my phone off...

*word count - 988 words