// So Pleasing - Part 1 //

A/N - Tried something, completely new for you!! A surprise for you all. I know I haven't written something firey for you, so there you go. There will be a part 2 as well. Andddd, it has an amazayn supriseeeeeeee!!! 

It has many pics/gifs as well for you to make sense with the situation.

hehe

Byeee, enjoy!!

"Y/f/n (your full name)!"

"Y/f/n!" The teacher yelled at the top of the voice.

"What?!" I said, getting away from the thoughts I was having.

"Don't you realise that you're having a class?!" The teacher shouted at me.

"Is it wrong if I say a no?" I said. Hostels were always the worst thing that happened to me.

"Yes! It is, y/n! Can't you pay attention?!" The teacher shouted, again.

"I'm sorry, not. But, no." I said. I had many things to worry about and think about I guess.

"Well, students like you- never mind. Okay, class coming down to question 3 in your textbooks, now!" The teacher took her attention away from me.

"Why did Romeo fall for Juilet so easily and likewise? Who is going to answer this question?" The teacher asked us. No one raised a hand.

"Y/n, you tell." She said, looking towards me. Fuck. I didn't know a thing except sex. Love is far from it.

I collected sentences and said, "Umm it was because it was love at first sight or both of them. They loved each other the moment they saw each other. Romeo wanted Juliet so much. They wanted to go on adventures and try out new things together." Well, they just wanted their virginity in trash.

"Explain the new things." She said. Well, at least give me a compliment for the good answer!

"Like cooking together, drawing together, exploring places together, doing that together. I mean every couple does it." I said, not knowing what the hell I just spoke.

"What's 'that'?" She asked with a smirk on her face. She was very well aware.

"That, I mean like how should I say it in front of the whole class?" I said. Of course for me sex wasnt a good topic to be said in class. Individually, or privately would've been better.

"Just say it. Don't waste my time." She said

"Humping. Like rabbits. They did that." I said, seeing all of my classmates' faces.

"Ooooooohhhhh" The whole class said.

"Principal office. Right now." She said. Well, fuck it. She only asked me. She called the principal and told him or her that I was coming.

"Go! What are you waiting for?!" She screamed at me...again...

"Yeah! Fine!" I said, making my way down the hallway.

I was new there. I joined a week ago. I didn't even know the gender of the principal nor the name. I made a few turns, climbed a set of stairs and came to the office. I was standing in front of the office. On the wooden door, the words, "Mr. Harry Styles" was written with gold plating. Below that, the word 'principal' was written in bold font.

I open the door to see him sitting on the leather chair.

"Go back. Where are your manners?" He said, politely. I hadn't knocked on the door or anything. So, I went back, closed the door.