// Call an Ambulance! //

A/N - Hiii, byiiii and sorry in advance, people. 

"Be careful there, love," Harry comments when he sees you reaching up on your toes to reach something on the top shelf of the cabinet in the kitchen. "Precious cargo you got there." He leans beside you, getting the bowl down that you wanted.

"I'm pregnant, Harry, not handicapped." You take the dish from your now grinning husband and shove him away from you playfully with your free hand.

"Nothin' wrong with being a bit more careful is all, love. Don't wanna knock into anything or drop something on the tummy." He ignores the hard look you give him and leans in to press a wet and sloppy kiss against your lips, his hand rubbing against your protruding bump. You swat him away before going back to making the both of you breakfast. 

"I'll do the dishes." Harry offers after the two of you finish eating but you roll your eyes at him and stand, taking both of your plates with you.

"You have to go get dressed, you have to leave for your meeting in fifteen minutes and it takes longer than that for you to decide which pattern of trousers to put on." You turn, giving him a grin.

 You go to put the plates into the sink, one smacks against the counter and promptly breaks into about three different pieces. You drop it with a gasp and it promptly cuts straight into the palm of your hand. "Oh, fuck!"

"What happened!?" Harry had just been about to leave the room, knowing you were in fact right about him deciding on trousers. He rushes back over to you, seeing the blood pouring down from the deep gash. 

"Y/N!" He gasps, turning on the tap he pushes your bleeding hand under the water and grabs for a towel. 

"You alright, babe?" You were starting to feel a bit shaky, a cold sweat breaking out across your skin. You knew you were panicking, the shock of the entire situation, the sight of the blood was making you freak out and you tried to even out your breathing but your vision was starting to have spots as well.

"Harry..." You mutter, reaching over with your not injured hand to grip at his shoulder. He looks up from what he was doing and sees your pale face. "I don't... I don' feel very good. I think... I think maybe I need... I need to..." Harry gasps when you then suddenly collapse against his side. He drops the rag he was attempting to stop your bleeding with and holds you up.

"Alrigh', love, let's jus' sit. I'll call an ambulance." He carefully moves you so you're seated on the floor, your back leaning against the counter. "You're gonna be fine." He grabs for another clean and dry towel on the other counter and holds it to your hand. 

"Hold that for me there, can ya do that for me, love?" You nod weakly, your eyes closing as he kisses your sweaty forehead and then rushes up to find his phone.

By the time the ambulance had arrived, Harry had gotten the bleeding to stop for the most part but they agreed you would need stitches and since you were so far pregnant and still weak and dizzy they wanted to take you to the hospital for evaluation. You tried to argue that now that the bleeding stopped you were fine but Harry ignored all of your protests and allowed them to load you up.

"Are you going to listen to me now about being more careful?" Harry scolds you hours later when you were stitched up and laying in a hospital bed. The doctors assured you that you were fine after they'd given you some fluids and you'd gotten some rest but wanted to keep an eye on baby to make sure your panic hadn't stressed her out, which it seemed it hadn't, thankfully.

"I was going to do the dishes, Harry. It's not like I was going skiing or climbing a ladder." You counter, rolling your eyes at him but smile none the less when he takes your hand and presses a kiss to the back of it, tangling his long ringed fingers with yours, careful of the bandage around it, covering the fresh stitches.

"And now we know we must add doinh the dishes' to your list of dangerous activities." You both give a small laugh before you sigh.

"Missed your meeting?" You release his hand to reach out, brushing your fingers through the curls at his forehead. He smiles fondly at you, resting his face into your touch as it slides to his cheek.

"I called them, rescheduled for next week. They'll jus' have to wait to see which patterned trousers I go with." You laugh again, shaking your head. "Gave me quite a scare there, when you collapsed on me."

"Panicked a bit, I guess." You answer sheepishly, biting at your lip. He smiles, reaching his hand out to rest on your stomach.

"Just glad both my girls are alright." He then leans in and first presses a kiss to your stomach before leaning forward more and capturing your lips with his. 

Oh how lucky you and your baby were to have such a caring man looking after you.