// Yours, truly //

A/N - Look who is horny again and sinking on a boat thinking why Harry can't be hers...well, anyway, just read it and what do we say, enjoy?! 

You looked in his direction and frowned hard.

"What?" I said.

Harry replied, clearly confused, "We always share blankets on the couch, I'm pretty sure sharing the bed for the night is fine, too."

He then proceeded to take off his t-shirt and sweatpants, getting ready for bed. Meanwhile, you couldn't help but gulp at such views, feeling obligated to turn around and close your eyes for a moment, breathing in and out a few times to calm yourself down.

Tonight was going to be hard for you, and you couldn't wrap your head around the idea that he was so oblivious to it. Two years. You'd been friends for two years and he still had no clue about the butterflies he always managed to grow in your stomach with just a simple look, so.... where was your Oscar? Because you clearly had some extraordinary acting skills.

By the time you got out of the bathroom and put on the pyjamas your friend Cassie had let you borrow, the same friend whose house you two were crashing at that night, Harry was already in bed. When you got under the duvet, you laid exactly on the very end of your side. You were scared; the wrong movement could give you away and that'd be terribly embarrassing.

Every part of you felt electrified whenever he was around, so just imagine what would happen to you if he accidentally brushed his naked skin. against yours. However, Harry was just not letting you slip off the bed.

"Why so far away? This bed is big enough for the two of us. Plus, you always complain about how cold you get at night. If we sleep next to each other you won't have that problem tonight," he sweetly smiled.

He grabbed you by your elbow and pulled you closer to him, "I'll even let you take all the duvet without saying a word," he giggled adorably.

How could you not grow feelings for him when he was always so caring and thoughtful with you? One word: impossible.

"Why are you looking at me like that?," Harry raised an eyebrow, his cheeks starting to turn a bit red.

"No reason," you were quick to reply, coming out of your trance.

Gosh, he looked so kissable; his pink lips so soft and tender your eyes couldn't look anywhere else. He bit his lower lip, as if he had noticed you looking at them. But you played it off, turning around, your back now to him.

"Y/N," he called you in his raspy voice, and you took a minute to reply, your heartbeat still echoing in your ears.

"Yes?," your voice barely whispers.

"I'm going to turn the lights off, if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah... yeah."

He did as he said and, when you were completely submerged in the dark, you realized there were few chances of you actually getting the sleep that night. Having him so close to you.... in only his boxers... was not sitting well with you.

More than half an hour later, you were still pretty much awake, trying not to move one bone in your body since Harry was already sound asleep. However, the posture you were in was so uncomfortable, you had no other choice but to find a new position between the sheets.

"Can't sleep, hmm?," he said sleepily.

"I- Um, sorry for waking you up."

"No, no need to apologise. Are you warm enough?"

"Yeah, I just have insomnia, I guess. I'll go to the living room and let you sleep," you smiled at him, although he couldn't see you.

After hearing your words he turned on the lights to see you properly, squinting his eyes while they adjusted to the brightness again. "If you go, it'll be me who won't be able to sleep," he replied.

"Oh, you'll be fine," you shook your hand in the air, playing the matter down.

"What if we cuddle? Will that help you?" No, definitely no, Styles.

"It's okay, Harry. Really. I'll just watch some TV till I fall asleep, it's my sure-fire way," you giggled a bit.

But before you could stand up, he grabbed your wrist, making you turn around. He then bent to your side, his breath tickling your nose. The whole gesture made you gulp harder than ever.

"Your lips are getting really close to mine," you murmured.

"Should I back away?" You took a moment to reply.

"No."

He nodded, looking right into your eyes, "Then... I'm gonna kiss you".

That was when he brushed his lips against yours until they were finally pressed together, melting in a sweet, slow kiss that made something inside of you explode.

A tingling had taken over your body, and you were still on cloud nine even after the kiss had ended. Harry rested his forehead on top of yours, smiling from ear to ear. His hands were now around your waist, pulling you to him.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but. We'd make a pretty good couple," you giggled, slightly blushing at his words,

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiled and then kissed you again.

"Now I'm kinda regretting not taking the chance sooner. I just.... wasn't sure the feeling was mutual," you admitted.

"Looks like crashing at yours 24/7 and trying to make plans with you every time I get a day off wasn't exactly the best tactic, was it?"

"I mean, I can be pretty oblivious sometimes."

"You don't say, woman."

"Hey!," you protested, hitting his arm playfully.

You both laughed, and you spent the night resting in his arms. You knew, you soon are going to be the strong couple anyone will ever be known for. So much love between two people creates a strong emotional connection and a bond.