// It's You //

A/N :

THIS IS THE FIRST IMAGINE WITH FETUS HARRY. THIS IS AGAIN, A CUTE ONE. 

DO YOU GUYS LIKE SHORT IMAGINES, A LITTLE LONGER ONES OR LONGGG ONESSS?

PLEASE DO GIVE ME FEEDBACK. THANKS. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

It had been a whole year since I met my best friend, Harry. I had to go to Australia for my higher studies, and he had to go on tour with his bandmates. We hadn't contacted each other ever since. I missed him so very much.

But now, after all this time of waiting, I am finally meeting him. I was finally going to England to spend some time with him. I was waiting at the airport for him to pick me up.

I got a text from him saying,

Harry : I'm at the airport, in which terminal are you in?

You : T5

Harry : I'll be there in a few mins :)

There were many cars, I didn't even know which car Harry was in or which car he drove. I just kept waiting until he came running towards me.

"I've missed you so much!" He says, hugging me.

"I have too!"

"We're inseparable now, are we?"

"Yess!"

"Just don't leave me again for that long! I needed a best friend for many things."

"Yeah, I promise I won't!"

"Great!" He said, now leaving the tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you! You've won so many awards, you're doing so great!"

"Thank you! Well, I was also wondering if you'd like to come on our tour with me?"

"I'll look forward to that, I'll confirm later?"

"Yeah sure, let's go home now."

"Yeah."

He made me follow him to where his car was. We sit and we start driving to his home. I thought he would have a girlfriend, so I simply wanted to ask him,

"You must have a girlfriend?"

"Oh about that, yeah I do."

"Can I meet her?"

"We're actually going there only."

"Oh."

He was already taken. My chance with him was completely over. Ever since we've met, got to know about each other, I had fallen in love with him. Everything about him was so good and cute. But now, he was taken. I had my chances, but now I have got none.

"We're here."

We were somewhere in the middle of woods, in the middle of nowhere. I didn't know this place.

"Where are we? Is this where your girlfriend lives?" I said, frowning.

"No, but she used to come here." He said, smiling.

"I don't get you."

"It's been a while since she came here, it's been more than 8 years."

"I still don't know what you mean. Where's she?"

Harry then unlocked the door, "Let's go out and meet her."

I unbelt myself, open the door and close it behind me. Harry was hiding something in between his hands, behind him.

"Follow me."

"But where are we? And where are we going?"

"Just follow me, you'll know."

I then follow him through the woods. We went to a treehouse. I remembered it exactly. When Harry and I were small, us and our parents helped us in building this.

**physical representation**

"Oh my god, it's still intact!"

"Yes, I had repaired it a few months ago, it's all stable."

"Oh gosh, it has so many memories!" I said, recalling many.

"But what's your girlfriend doing here? I mean she isn't supposed to be here?"

He then pulls the thing he was hiding from me all the time. It was a mirror. He came closer, showing the mirror on my face.

"The person in this mirror is my girlfriend." He said, grinning.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Is it me? Like really me?"

"Yes, you're the most fabulous person I've ever met. You know me so well, I know you so well, we can maybe try it out that way."

"We can!" I said, hugging him. 

*word count - 627 words