// Dreams & Nightmares //

A/N - I'm sorry if I make you sad in this imagine. But, let me tell you all, this is one of the one-shots which is specifically for the small girls, teen girls who love Harry. I hope you like it.

Warning - Death. 

We stood there, looking at this beautiful scenery. Mountains behind us, and we are standing in a grassland full of colorful flowers. Below us, there's the ocean. The cool wind stroked my hair. I loved the presence of a person. That person who I loved the most, and he loved me the most. His name was Harry. Harry Styles.

"There's a lighting in your eyes I can't deny...Then there's me inside a sinking boat, running out of time. " Harry said, holding my hands.

"Mhm, no, it's not like that." I said, looking deep in his eyes.

"Without you, I'll never make it out alive. But I know, yes I know, we'll be alright." Harry said, moving closer.

"We'll be." I said, assuring him.

"I wanna be yours, you wanna be mine..." He said, this time looking at the waves coming from the ocean.

"But it can't be happening..." I said, looking down.

"Why?" He said, removing his hand from mine as he looked to the blue water.

"Age gap, we live so far from each other, we can't be together..." I said, going towards him.

"There's no way you can change the rolling tide." He said.

"We can, we can. But not right now, maybe some other time?" I said, standing behind him.

"There's a future in my life I can't foresee, unless of course I stay on course and keep you next to me." He said, his voice deeper.

"I'll always be with you." I said, as I put my hands on his chest, from behind.

"I'm feeling something deep inside...hotter than a jet stream, it's taking all I've got." He said as he held my hands.

"It was the same feeling I got when I first heard you, saw you." I said, resting my head on his shoulders.

"Nobody knows you the way I do, nobody loves you baby the way I do..." He said, resting his head backwards.

"It's true." I said as he turned towards me.

"Nobody saves me baby the way you do, you must be fireproof..." He said as he looked right inside my eyes, giving me warmth.

"We are fireproof." I said, as his hands traveled to my shoulders.

"Spaces between us keep getting deeper." Harry said as his one hand held the bottom of my neck.

"It gets harder to reach you." I completed his sentence.

"Spaces between us, hold on our secrets, leaving us speechless I don't know why..." He said as he held my cheek using his other hand.

"No one will ever know, Harry." I said. I knew he didn't want anyone to know what we had between each other. The love. The feeling. The affection.

"I want to keep you like an oath, like a secret. I want to keep you like an angel in my heart. I want to forever keep you with me." He said as he pulled us to a hug.

"We can't, Harry. You know that. We are more than 10 years apart. We're almost 14 years apart." I told him into his chest.

"I don't care, y/n. No one can stop me." He assured me.