// In my Heart //

A/N - On 12th May, 2021, my grandmother passed away. So, I thought that anyone who dealing with anybody's death may read this. 

I would like to say that you're strong. And, time takes time to heal it. 

"Jason and Anastasia had twins. Crazy, right? And Ben is going to school next week. The little racket really has bumblebees up his ass and can't wait till he gets to school. I think he's gonna keep Maria pretty on a big run. We miss you. All of us. I love you. Always and forever."

With a small sigh, Harry rises from the kneeling position and gently strokes the tombstone with one hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Take care of yourself." He leaves the tomb and throws the old flowers into the bio-tub on the way to fetch new ones.

Deep in his thoughts, he does not notice the woman at the tomb opposite, who looks at him without a word.

She also kisses the tombstone next to her, and then leaves the place. As she walks past Harry's grave, she looks at the name. "Diana Styles."
Beautiful name

***

The next day, Harry is at the tomb again. This time he has a bucket of cleaning equipment with him to care for the tomb. Deep in his thoughts, he starts off again when suddenly a woman stands in front of him.
"Hi. Um, can you lend me your can for a second?" Harry looks at her amused.

"Yes, of course."

"Do you want to borrow the water in it, or just the watering can?"

"Of course, the water would also be very nice."

"You'll get it, don't worry." Laughing, they walk over to her grave.

"May I ask who died?"

"Yes, my boyfriend. And by you?"

"My wife. After 2 months of marriage. Car accident."

"My condolences. Nobody deserves that, I bet she was wonderful."

"Oh, that was her."

"Thank you for the watering can."

"Always gladly."

***

The next day, the woman is again at the tomb. She is planting new flowers and this time she has her own watering can with her. Believe it or not, this time Harry has his forgotten. Carefully, Harry gets up and goes over to her.

"Say, pretty woman, can I borrow your watering can today? This time I forgot mine."

Laughing, you look at him, "Of course. And tell me, now that we're besties, I'd like to know your name. Would you tell me about it?"

"My name is Harry and you?"

"My name is y/n."

"That's a really nice name."

"Thank you, Harry, yours is really beautiful too."

"Can I ask you something else?"

"Yes, of course."

"How was it for you when your boyfriend died?"

"For me, it was important to know that you will never be able to do it all again. It's never gonna be just 'all right again', and whoever's telling you that is lying. It's just going to get less bad – that's all. That's not what you want to hear in the situation right now. Because you want so much for everything to be okay. That he's not dead, he's just gone for a while, but he can come back in the door any minute. No, no. It's not like that."