// Under the Sky //

A/N - Yeah, so I didn't want to make you be sad, depressed or anything, so here you go with a cute imagine. 

And I guess you already know that the pic above, will be the Harry/ his era for every story I write here. 

I hope you like it :) 

It was cold, but at the same time, something kept me warm. Maybe it was the adrenaline or the excitement of what we were about to do : drive in the woods, with no goal, nowhere to go.

We were in the car, driving in the dark of a June evening, just the two of us, two innocent teenagers, wanting to enjoy life at its best. We were driving, loud music on the speakers, shouting the lyrics of our favorite songs, living the life.

After a one-hour-long drive, Harry pulled off the car, in the middle of nowhere, woods to our right, and a lake to our left. We sat there in silence, not knowing what to do.

I then looked up through the sunroof and saw the stars. I haven't seen this amount of stars for years now, the sky was full of them, full of light. I looked at Harry, seeing him with his eyes in the sky as well, enjoying the view.

Suddenly, a thought came to my mind...

"Harry", I said to catch his attention, "we should sleep here".

"What?", he responded, confused.

"Yeah, we should fold down the seats and sleep in the car, head in the stars".

"Don't you think you're gonna be cold ?", he said, kinda worried.

"I brought at least three blankets, I won't be cold".

"Then okay, let's do this", he finally said, and with that, we got out of the car and started folding down the seats.

Harry's car is pretty big, so when the seats were all folded down, we could easily lay down and have room for both of us, even Harry who's pretty tall. I took the blankets that I brought, spread them in the car, and turned the heat on just for a second, to warm our room for tonight.

We both admired the night sky, shining so much. 

We then both got in the car, closed the trunk, and laid on the blankets on our backs, looking up at the stars

"It's beautiful", I said.

"It really is".

I started to shake a bit because I was cold, Harry noticed. He told me to come closer and held me tight to keep me warm, putting another blanket on top of us to keep our bodies warm. I put my head on his chest, arms around his waist, holding him. He held me too, hands brushing my hair softly, leaving gentle kisses on my forehead.

"I love you". I said, starting to fall asleep.

"I love you too", he responded, looking at the stars.

He felt me fall asleep, feeling my breathing calming, and my eyes closing.
He looked back at the stars, "God I wish we could stay like that forever".
And with his words, a shooting star appeared, just above his head, passing slower than they usually do, just like the sky was telling him to stay here, with me, forever, head in the stars.

*word count - 547 words